- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
- By steelersfan43gobucs
Hi guys. I'm a 15 year old girl who is obsessed with Taylor Swift. I am also crazy about music in general; I play the Flute, Violin, Bassoon and Piano and would probably learn more instruments if my parents let me.
It seems as though 2012 was a pretty inspirational year for me; the Olympics got me started swimming, Taylor Swift's new album got me singing and I have now decided what I want to do at University; become a Vet.
I have never been to a Taylor Swift concert; I couldn't afford it even if I tried, however, I am saving up for her RED Tour!
If someone was to ask me what my favourite Taylor Swift song was I couldn't choose because to me they are all amazing! But I do have some which I have found truly inspirational:
I almost do - This has helped me get through hard times when I have loved and lost friends in the past.
Fearless - This one has taught me to never be fearful of anything, and instead, embrace it.
I'm small and shy, and my friends think im a little weird and freakishly clever! I am scared of the dark and believe in ghosts.
My friends consider me as a nice and supportive friend. I like to be there for people and give them advice. I think its important that everyone has someone who they can talk to if they have a problem, or if they just need to know someones there for them.
Reading - I am a book worm
Music - as I mentioned above
Socialising - with friends and family
Sports - I do athletics, badminton, tennis, and swimming
TV & Film - I am crazy about Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, Twilight Saga, and loads more!
Other random, interesting facts:
Fave Colour: Purple
Fave Musical: The Sound of Music
Fave Movie: Les Miserable
Fave Book: Anne of Green Gables & the rest of the series
Fave Food: All food is good
Fave Red Song: Too hard to say at the moment
Fave Speak Now Song: Long Live
Fave Fearless Song: The Best Day
Fave Song from Orignal 'T-Swift' album: Our Song
Fave artist after Taylor Swift: Cimorelli
Fave Actor: Johnny Depp
Fave Actress: Amanda Seyfried
Celebrity Crush: Taylor Lautner/Keegan Allen
Fave Number: 7
Fave TV series: Pretty Little Liars/The Big Bang Theory/Dance Moms
Fave Sport: Swimming/Athletics
I would've got an account sooner but I've been studying for my GCSE's.
I welcome all friend invites and will never turn anyones message down.
- By swifty7
- By steelersfan43gobucs
Just wanted to say Happy Valentines Day to all swifties :) Hope you have a good day today XD (big hug) xxx