- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi my name is Mikhaila and I am from Canada. I was born in december 16 days after taylor(december 29 1998).I have been a swiftly since 2009 when fearless platinum edition was out. Taylor's music has helped me through hard times.My dream is to met Taylor. She sounds like such a down to earth,sweet,and kind persone. I love all of Taylor's songs and there is noting better than dancing in your room and blasting one of her hit songs. Taylor has changed the way I look at life now I know to always be fearless and Speak Now. I basically live by all Taylor's quotes from her songs.
When I was in grade six I was the only swiftly in my class and I managed to stay a swiftly. Taylor has changed my life in so many ways through her music and I will stay a swifty till the day I die
Taylor has been truly inspirational and I wish I could write hit song after hit song. My favorite Taylor moment was when she got a standing ovation at the grammy's during her performance of mean. At such a young age she accomplished so much so example she has already won 8 grammys and there are plenty more to come. I also look up to her because she makes wise decisions and unlike some celebrities out there she has managed to stay on the write path. If I ever met Taylor I would tell her she was the most amazing persone in the world of music. I love Taylor so much I want to play one of her songs at my wedding.
Here are some things you should know about me
Food : Sushi and Tea
Movie: Greese ,all the Taylor movies, life of Pi,Les Miserables.
Activity: triathlon , girl guides , musical theater,piano, beening a swiftly,cooking and baking
Book: Hunger Games, Maze Runner, Life of Pi
Charity: Free the Children
Music :TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!!!!
Tv show: Glee, Ellen degenerous, pretty little lairs, the big C, House
Ice cream flavor: mocha fudge brownie, cookie dough, Magum bars duble chocolate
Languages: English , French
Taylor concerts: speak now world tour
Hobie: cooking and baking, collecting Taylor Swift Posters.
Starbucks drinks: passion tea lemonade, peppermint frapichinos, cool lime refreshers,and salted caramel frapochinos
Candy: jelly beans, mars bars , oh Henry and wine gummys
Song: all 90 Taylor swift songs
Store: forever 21, H&M,the body shop, bath and body works, the apple store
"If your diffrent don't ever change."
" hi i am taylor swift I am sixteen and i want to be a country music recording artist."
So you all know that at all of Taylor's concerts she has an openning speach well what do you think it will be this year?