Hey guys! Thanks for checking out my account! Hope you like it just as much as I do. So below are some things about me :) enjoy!
(in no specific order)
1) Wildest Dreams-"Someday when you leave me,
I bet these memories follow you around."
2) Long Live- "We traded your baseball cap for a crown."
3) Welcome to New York- "You can want who you want.
Boys and boys and girls and girls."
4) Hey Stephen- "Of all the girls tossing rocks at your
window, I'll be the one waiting there even when your cold."
5)You're Not Sorry- "And you got your share of secrets and
I'm tired of being the last to know."
6) The Way I Loved You-"Its 2 am and im cursing your name.
You're so in love that you act insane."
7) The Best Day- the whole song is my fav
8) Should've Said No-"You should've said "No", baby, and you
might still have me."
9) invisible- "you just see right through me, but if you only
knew me.We could be a beautiful, miracle, unbelievable.
Instead of just invisible, yeah."
10)enchanted- in love with the whole song
11) Haunted- another great song and can't just pick one lyric
12)Innocent- "Wasn't it easier in your lunch box days?"
13) I Knew You Were Trouble- "When I fell hard, you took a step back, without me."
so every day since the tickets for my show (LA; staples center) i have been looking for tickets a fairly low price. im not the richest person and can barely afford taylor merch. i pray everyday that the prices go down and i see no change. usually i get my tickets to concerts a few days before because of the low prices but im afraid this may not be the case for the staples center. ive entered...