- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
I'm 17 and crazy. I learn new things on a daily basis. One of the most recent things I've learned is the definition of friendship. Real friends are the ones who stay by you forever, and love you for who you are. To tell you the truth I haven't been very lucky with finding people who appreciate me. I only have one friend in high school. It's the bittersweet truth, and I'm not afraid of it. I do have my these people who listen to me outside of school on Twitter/ TaylorConnect & Tumblr. They're called Swifties, and I love them so much. I think that The Agency Members & Wives, Tour Dancer are my best friends, I tweet them from time to time and pray to god they see it they are truly the most incredible people that exist on the planet, ever. Sometime I feel society doesn't accept me in my world as I have suffered from this 'Mean' thing called bullying. Or maybe its me and my blind optimism that I keep believing that naivety is the norm, still. If I could ask you for one thing, please promise me that you will never be a bully. If someone is different for who they are just leave them alone, in the future they will be lucky for themselves. I think turning to music instead of being under the influence of drugs and alcohol and getting wasted on a Friday night could be one of the smartest decisions you could make. I am quite sensitive about sharing too much of my personal information away, as I have been targeted by haters before. I am very thankful to have great people like my parents and my brother around me, without my mom I wouldn't be the person I am today. She's on my side even when I am sometimes wrong. I was lucky enough to Speak Now on September 10 and 11th 2011 at Rogers Arena, that weekend was the best weekend of my entire life, and it always will be, 13 000 people like me gathered together under on arena sharing the ultimate experience of the Speak Now World Tour. Every time I watch the Speak Now Live World Tour DVD I get goosebumps when she rises to the stage, every time I listen to Sparks Fly from the Live CD. That whole feeling and sound sometimes really hits me and I get emotional and cry. Like that pause that comes after 'may these memories break our fall' in Long Live, accompanied by a piano, I can sit there are cry and take in a flashback of a thousand memories that brought my idol to fame from where she started and where she is right there in front of me. It must be an amazing feeling hearing thousands of screaming fans every night, I totally think that is one of the best sounds ever! I can recite every single one of Taylor's Lyrics. Like many people I can really relate to Taylor's songs, kind of like she reads my mind. And I will keep on hoping I will meet Taylor Swift one day, even if I'm 80 years old wearing a sweater and wrapped in a quilt, haha!, because ever second of my existence revolves around her. I don't know what I would be without her, in fact I would be here at all. I don't even know how to thank her, that's how much she has helped me to be myself. Thank You, Taylor. Thank you soooooooooooooooooooo sooooooooo much. I promise to stand by you forever.
-"Long Live, the look on your face, and bring on all the pretenders, one day, we will be remembered!"
Edit: Red came out a few months ago, I'll probably obsess over it until the next Era. I discovered things I love, thanks to Taylor. You guys should honestly follow my Twitter account and if you don't have Twitter make one http://www.twitter.com/vancouverswift
04/10/12 This is truly awesome! Now I can say that I have an actual blog. A blog where I come to discuss my everyday life. Sometimes speaking your mind and sharing your feelings out loud makes you feel a whole lot better you know. I'm actually vowing to speak only the truth, and trying to put out there, as much as I possibly can without having to press the delete button. It takes a little...