Things I have learned over the years...
Yeah, I am only seventeen, but I have learned a whole lot over the years..
1. You don't need a boyfriend.
2. You do need school.. even though it feels pointless
3. Graduating really is awesome
4. Being a brat doesn't make you cool
5. Being bullied is a pain in the rear, but it makes you a stronger person...
6. Being independent is important.
7. You're never to young to rock out Bon Jovi...
8. You're never to old to dance like no one is watching
9. Singing like nobody can hear you never gets old
10. Taylor teaches you things all the time.. she makes being a nerd cool!
11. People will always be annoying, no matter how old you get there are adult bullies too.
12. You're never to old to have taylor posters on your wall.
13. It's not crazy to look up to someone even you're seventeen
14. It's not bad to have a mommie/daughter day when you're seventeen
15. It's not embarssing to read books...... if you think so you are a loser.. Being nerdy is awesome!!
16. It's actually not a bad thing to be a know it all, but you really need to know what you are talking about before you open your mouth to talk about something.
17. You really can't take back mean or hurtful things you've said so think before you talk.
18. Steven Tyler is still and always will be AWESOME!!
19. You are a lot prettier than you think you are..
20. Life is easier if you listen to your parents...
I could sit here and go on and on but I am not.. somethings you just have to learn on your own... but one thing you should never forget is that you were made the you were for a reason and you shouldn't change who you are for other people. If you do that people won't like you as much... and if you are always your self you never have to worry about people not liking the real you. If people can't handle the real you than you shouldn't worry about them... Just rememeber that there are people out there that will like you for just being you, being brave enough to be you is rare these days and it makes you more attractive to just be who you are...