- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Lost In Translation
I may not be on that much, as school and my job are taking up most of my time!
My name is Tahnia Miller. I am only 15. My star sign is Taurus and I believe that my sign will tell you more about myself than I ever could. I have a passion for music and writing. Both of those pastimes are my life.
I couldn't live without the beautiful, musical genius of Taylor Swift; she is my idol. Her beautiful music has helped me through so many hardships and has shaped me into the person I am today. She’s obviously the reason that I’m here, there are so many things that I want to thank her for and I just hope that I will someday get the chance to tell her just how much she means to me.
I have been writing stories since I was a little kid. It is my version of expression. I find myself getting these great ideas at the wrong times. Usually they come to me when I don't have a way to write them down, or at some ungodly hour of the night. To keep these ideas at bay, I always have a notebook with me. Along with stories, I like to write scripts, or screenplays; but I'll tell you more about that later.
I also like running. Running is a wonderful way for someone to think. You can just go out and think. You also have the added benefit of keeping in shape! So it’s like a win-win situation.
I absolutely LOVE Christmas!!! I love the whole season. I love Christmas Trees and all the decoration and the pretty colours. I love watching The Grinch and other Christmas movies. Everyone’s happy at Christmas and I love that people love to be festive and joyous.
I have many different nicknames, three of these are;
I'm also weirdly obsessed with correct grammar. I hate using 'text-talk' and abbreviations. They just annoy me (mainly because I can't understand them!!). I don’t know, it just goes along with my OCD.
Other things I like:
>The Autumn Season
>Barley Sugar Lollies
>Red Pandas (They are my favourite animal)
>Parachute (the band)
I am obsessed with horror and mystery novels that involve a big and fascinating plot-line. I love the author Justin Cronin and his post-apocalyptic vampire trilogy “The Passage” because it incorporates romance, action and the not-so-average-vampire (the calls them ‘smokes’ because they aren't actually people vampires. It’s complicated).
Anyway, I said that I'd explain the script-writing thing, so here goes!
I want to be a director/script-writer. I want to write my own scripts and then film them afterwards. It's my DREAM and I cannot wait to make it a reality. I've written many scripts and my best friend and I are preparing to film some of them. Along with the filming, I'm also writing my own music for the soundtracks, most of the music is just guitar, but I plan to add drums in (because I have a drum kit). I am so excited about this, and if you want to ask me anything about it, you can!
Thank you for spending your precious time to learn a bit more about me! I am very grateful that you did that! Thank you for being you
^^ By Miranda14^^
Are any other Australian Swifties dying to hear the dates?? I really, really, really want them!!! I hope she announces them soon because I can't wait any longer!!! And, if they HAVE been announced, please tell me!!! I've been out of the loop for a few days, and I know much can change in just a few days!!!