- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
UNDER CONSTRUCTION :D
I am inactive right now because of school, so sorry on any late relies to messages and comments :)
Oh Hey! Welcome to my profile My name is Emily, But feel free to call me anything. I love nicknames. I am a freshman at my local high school. You take a deep breath when you walk through the doors..... Sorry, I had to I grew up in Canada, and it's magical here. I hope to live in Canada for the rest of my life
Taylor. Nobody will ever understand how much I adore this girl. Taylor Alison Swift is my everything! I have been a Swiftie for over 2 years, but I have been a fan of Taylor since 2006. She's my favourite singer, I know every word to all of her songs. Taylor inspires me to never give up on your dreams. I hope to follow in Taylor's footsteps and become a singer one day I went through some rough times in middle school. I was being bullied, my grandmother passed away, and my friends left me for no reason. But Taylor was there for me through it all. She made me smile, laugh, and feel better about myself when I was down. She became my best friend. I love how down to earth, funny, and real Taylor is. My dream is to meet Taylor Swift one day and thank her for writing music, and being an amazing person. I want to tell Taylor that she is beautiful, talented, and that she has changed my life. Taylor is my role model. My inspiration. My favourite singer. My hero. My everything. I love her so much, with all my heart and to the moon and back a million times over
I was blessed to see Taylor in concert on June 15th 2013. It was the best night of my life! You can read about my experience here: http://taylorswift.com/users/tACmmosQ/blogs/5541582
TOP 13 TAYLOR SONGS:
3~ The Moment I Knew
4~ Long Live
5~ White Horse
7~ State Of Grace
9~ All To Well
10~ Tied Together With A Smile
My favourite thing to do in the entire world is write. I love to write songs and stories, I have binders upon binders of my songs and stories, which I hope to record and publish one day I don't really watch TV, but I do watch The Ellen DeGeneres Show! She's so awesome. I do love movies though.... My favourite movies are Finding Nemo, The Parent Trap, Mean Girls, The Lorax, Mama Mia, Letters to Juliet, all the Harry Potter movies, Journey To Fearless, and Ramona and Beezus. Nature really fascinates me. I have a really big family, which I'm thankful for. I love them more than anything in the world I have blond hair, green eyes, and I'm also super short..... As in Taylor is 9 inches taller than me short..... Other singers and bands I love are Ed Sheeran, Demi Lovato, The Jonas Brothers, Journey, Kelly Clarkson, Jason Aldean, Josh Groban, Carrie Underwood, Abba, The Tragically Hip, Katy Perry, and Green Day I tend to get excited really easily, and jump up and down. Kind of like this:
OH DID I MENTION THAT ED SHEERAN IS MY HUSBAND?!?!? I love Ed so much though! My favourite songs are Give me Love, Lego House, and U.N.I. I mean just look at him with the kitty, how could you NOT adore him?
Thank you so much for visiting, and reading, my profile. I love to make new friends and talk to people, so please add and message me Thanks so much for being there for me when I needed a friend, I love all of you Swifties so much.
Love, Love, Love,
And always remember to......
HEEEYYYY SWIFTIES! I HAVEN'T POSTED A BLOG IN MONTHS! I'm so sorry, I've just been so busy with school, band practice, and just life in general.... I promise to post blogs more often! So I thought I would share a video of when Taylor Swift sang mean at my Red Toronto concert. I apologize for my horrible singing and crying in the background, this song means the world to me. Literally. I had...