- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hey Swifties of the world!!
I remember when I 1st became a Swiftie. My older sister would always be listening to Tim McGraw, I loved the song but never knew who sang it. It wasn't until I saw the music video for Our Song. Then, a Swiftie was born!!
One day, when I'm lucky enough, I would love to meet Taylor Swift!! I admire her so much in everything. She is so talented, beautiful, and an amazing person. I know this because she has donated millions of her $$ to charity. Now that says a lot about her. One day, I hope to thank her for being a huge part of my life. She helped me realize new things in life that are important.
What makes me one of the biggest Taylor Swift fan? Well, theres not a day when I don't listen to one of her songs. I love her more than you can imagine. She is a role model to me in a billion ways. I'm always on her website. A true Swiftie can tell the whole world that he/she is a Swiftie. That's me, you can't call yourself a Swiftie if you're embarrassed to tell people, people like the popular kids at school. There is a billion more reasons that make me one of her biggest fan, that will take so much time, I hope you just get the point. I hold my head high, with a smile because I'm proud to be a Swiftie.
"Happily Ever Afters happen to good people." This is my quote. My favorite colors are pink and lavender. That kind of shows that I'm a bit of a girly-girl. I also really love The Avengers, I love really cool superheroes like the ones in this movie. If you know me, one thing that you know about me is that ( just like Taylor ) I am obsessed with sparkles, as in glitter, diamonds, anything like that. My favorite animal is a pig!! They are just so adorable. I'm very short. People think being short is a bad thing but for me, it's really fun! People at school tell me that I look like Taylor, so my friends sometimes tell me,"Hey Taylor Swift, oops! Wrong name!" I love swings!! I love the feeling of the wind going through my hair. There was never a point in my life where I didn't like swings. Something else i really like is moon jump/bouncy houses. I don't really care if I'm 15, I can be in one ALL day, rainy or sunny.
I'm a Sagittarius. This means I want to make a difference in the world. I'm optimistic and honest. I love exploring new cultures and ideas. I have a big heart and I am very fun-loving. I'm also overly expressive. I believe anything is possible and I set out to prove it. I am super religious, yes, I believe in God. I think rapidly. I can thank my star sign for my love of music, I've been singing for as long as I can remember. I'm very impatient. I love America because Sagittarians love freedom.
13 Facts About Me UPDATED!!:
1. I am obviously OBSESSED with Taylor Swift. I love her so much and anyone I know, knows that.
2. I am a December girl, like Taylor. December 3, 1997 to be exact.
3. I am also OBSESSED with sparkles. Ask anyone of my friends and they will say that I am sooo crazy.
4. I am a very simple person. The simple things in life are things I treasure.
5. I love to wear dresses cuz I'm VERY girly. My favorite piece of clothing is HIGH WAISTED SHORTS!! I love them.
6. My favorite movie would have to be Mulan. I love the story and I just love to sing along to all of the songs
7. I have always gotten scared, entertained, and happy easily. Its not good to be scared easily cause then everyone at school scares me, but I laugh. Which is another fact about me, I laugh at myself all the time. Ask my family.
8. I spend my free time singing and dancing to Taylor Swift.
9. I love anything chocolate, also Like Taylor. I have a sweet tooth, always have, always will.
10. I would LOVE to see and meet Taylor in person.
11. I don't really belong in any clubs at school, if there was a Taylor Swift club, I'd belong somewhere.
12. I enjoy traveling to different places every time I pack up. I love adventures.
13. Is my favorite # and also the #3.
Here are some other things about:
Some of my flaws, as in my features, are is that my hair is frizzy. People tell me I'm really skinny, I am. But the problem is that looking for clothes is very hard because its either too big or not meant for skinny legs. On the good side of my features are my lips. They are big and everyone tells my thats good thing.
On the inside, I worry too much. I get scared really easily. On the good side, I'm honest. I know my flaws. I don't like to hurt people. And i have a big heart.
I know this was very long, it means so much to me that you would take your time on this!!
So I know this girl who just doesn't respect Taylor. Everything taylor does, she just has to complain!!!! "Her performance at the Grammys sucked!!" "She's really ugly" "She has no sense of fashion" "Why is she such a slut?? She's a serial dater" Well, I have news for you: Her performance was different, unlike the artist you like, all of their performances are boring She's the...