- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Made by the amazing Burning_Red13
Only Burning_Red13 could've made this masterpiece ;)
Hey, I’m Katelyn but most people know me here as Kat. I’m the green-eyed girl who is absolutely obsessed with Taylor Swift. Everybody here is, right? We all love her for different reasons and my reason is because she is the best role model anybody could ask for. She’s incredibly kind which is one of the best qualities a person can have, she’s a writing genius which I absolutely adore. Her writing blows me away, every single one of her lyrics are honest and portrayed with such magic that her music is something I couldn’t live without.
I started writing songs about a year and a half ago, before that I just wrote poems. They were no good though haha. Writing is something I’ve always known I want to pursue, if it be writing novels or writing songs for artists to perform. I fell in love with writing officially when I wrote “The Sound of You.” That was the first song I was actually proud of because practice turned my songs from terrible to a little better than terrible. I post songs in my blog every few days; I’d love it if you would read them and maybe comment? I will love you forever, and lastly I would like to say thank you to everybody who’s ever supported my writing, you have made the biggest impact on my life. xoxo
Winner’s graphic for my first song “Darling Stay,” it made me the happiest in the world!
Here are a few more:
Here's one for a song that I wrote with my best friend on TC lizlovestaylor:
My Beautiful little Lizzy got me this for my birthday:
Words can't describe how much I love her!! Xoxo
Never Grow Up: She is the world’s best writer, you’re going to see her novels on the New York Time’s Bestseller’s List very soon. She made me this, I just love her so so much:
My amazing friends on TC:
ComeBackBeHere_13 (Megan): She's absolutely flawless. xoxo We have awesome conversations about everything, it's great.
BreakBurnEnd13: Anthea is one of the nicest people like ever. I love her so much, I'm wonderstruck every time I read her songs and I know she'll be a huge star one day!
Taylor Is My World: Natalie is such a great songwriter! I love having songwriting friends so we can talk about what inspires us and why we love it. She will go so far with her dreams.
Helena13: SHE IS SO AWESOME!!! We talk about our favorite show, The Vampire Diaries and our messages are usually a mile long.
TaylorRoseSwift13: She is original and amazing at songwriting. Ariel is a great person to know and she’s definitely going to achieve great things.
lovetswift13: She is great, another amazing songwriter. Thank you for being so nice to me all the time, I really appreciate it!! xoxo
GreatSkies29: WOW SUCH AN AMAZING WRITER! Her songs are pure poetry, that talent is really special. Stay beautiful! xoxo
SwiftieNaomie13: I love talking to her, she's soooo sweet. She's a truly dedicated Swiftie, she loves Taylor and I just love having conversations with her. She will make you feel like you've been friends forever, seriously awesome girl. xoxo
This song is definitely shorter than the long novels I've been writing lately. I hope you like it!! Please tell me what you think. xoxo Title: “What You Are” V1: Up in space I couldn’t breathe. The atmosphere isn’t ready For the magic when you kiss me. I’m trying to keep my breathing steady, But baby I’m shaking, trembling. Pre-Chorus: The sun, the...