- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
^Made by me^
HI! Thank you for being here on my profile!
August 27 2013. My first taylor concert! Section 122 row Y. I'm ready to turn RED
Hi, my name is Emily Gaut and I'm so glad you're here on my profile!
My Taylor Story:
Finding Taylor was one of the best things that ever happened to me. Her music has gotten me through so much. I first discovered her in 2009 when I heard You Belong With Me on the radio and instantly fell in love with the song. I learned the song, sang it at my school's talent show and then bought Fearless, and was hooked on all of the songs on it. Soon after, I bought Taylor Swift and fell in love with those songs too! When I heard Mine it was my favorite song for months, and that's saying something considering my favorite song usually changes according to my mood. I bought Speak Now the day it came out and Taylor continued to do the impossible and top what she had done before. And with her genius lyrics and catchy melodies she continued to amaze me. When Red came out a lot of people were saying that Taylor had changed and they didn't like the new her. I don't think she changed. I think she let out an album with a different sound, but Taylor hasn't changed. Taylor is still the girl that wore dresses and cowboy boots on tours, she just doesn't wear them that often anymore. And honestly I love her new sound. Her lyrics are still genius and her melodies are still catchy. Taylor is still my idol and will continue to be. Everything about her is perfection and I will never be ashamed to be a swiftie!
Now some stuff about me :)
Well like I said before my name is Emily. I'm fourteen years old and live in California. A few of my favorite things are Taylor Swift (obviously), friends, swimming, playing guitar, singing, zelda nutella, chai tea, hot cocoa, oreos, milka chocolates, mac and cheese, blueberry muffins. (Yeah there's a lot of food in there....) The basic info about me is I'm about 5'1" blonde hair and green eyes! My favorite person in the world is probably my sister, we're like best friends!
ke Taylor, I love to sing, its all I do in my downtime. I love it, when I'm bored I'm sing, when I'm sad I sing, when I'm happy I sing. I hope that one day I can sing for a living. Every chance I get to perform I welcome them with open arms. I also songwrite, none of the songs I've written come close to the amazingness of Taylor's, but I still love to do it.
Another thing about me is I LOVE THE SUN!! Summer is my favorite time of the year. I spend all my time outside and in the water. Two times a week my family goes to the lake. I can't wait till summer comes again. Lots of people wish it was winter in the summer and summer in the winter, but not me, I ALWAYS wish it was summer and when it is summer, I don't want it to be colder, I enjoy every second.
Even though summer is amazing and I always want it to be summer there is one thing I like about winter. Rain. I'm the kind of girl that when everyone else is using umbrellas, wearing jackets and boots, I'm dancing, in a dress. I'm the kind of girl that goes outside in a thunderstorm, just to watch the lightning :)