- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
^Made by Rosie 26. Request from her!^
Hey guys! I'm SongInTheCar (previously SwiftlyFearless13), but you can call me Ella or SongInTheCar, I really don't care. My username comes fromo 'Teardrops on my Guitar' from the lyric 'he's the song in the car i keep singing, don't know why i do'. I love this lyric. I am a UK Swiftie and proud of it! In case you didn't know, I love Taylor. Like, so much! I have been a Swiftie since 2008 and have loved her ever since I heard Love Story on PopGirl when they were showing music videos. I got the 'Fearless' album for my birthday that year and about a week later I got the 'Taylor Swift' album. Just going to let you know right now, I obsess over the little things....
13 Things I Am Currently Obsessing Over...
1. Taylor Alison Swift
2. The Amazing Spiderman
3. Tidying things
4. Movie Nights
5. Miranda Hart
6. Going to concerts (I have seen Taylor, Olly Murs, Kelly Clarkson and will soon be seeing Miranda Hart live. I'd love to see Taylor on her international Red tour!)
7. My iPhone
8. Seventeen magazine
9. The Essie nail colour 'Mint Candy Apple'
10. Anything vintage
11. Perfumes (to be specific, Wonderstruck Enchanted)
12. Cups of tea
13. Peanut Butter
If you obsess over anything above like me, you are awesome. I am gonna give you a virtual hug right now.
I make graphics! Visit my graphic shop (Perfect Fantasy Graphics), the link is in the link section of my profile.
Taylor is my inspiration. I love her so much! Like honestly, she is so perfect. I know you know how I feel. She's awesome, right?! I love all of her music and films. She's just awesome!! I was lucky enough to see Taylor live on her Speak Now World Tour in Birmingham 22nd March, 2011. I really hope I get to see her live on the Red International tour aswell!! I am so excited! I haven't met Taylor yet, but believe me when I say it's one of my biggest wishes.
I'm Ella. I never make sense when I talk and dance like this...
I know. Terrible. I love packing my carry on when I go on planes, hot cross buns and cups of tea. On cosy winter nights there's nothing I like better than being in my room with pretty little fairy lights. Speaking of Pretty Little things, I love Pretty Little Liars. Lucy Hale and Selena Gomez are my favourite actresses. Disney is my favourite. I cry when TV shows end (iCarly :(, Wizards of Waverly Place :(, Hannah Montana :(, I cried at them all. Haha!). I love graphics. Lovelovelove baking! Ice Cream is my passion. That's weird. Like I said, I never make sense when I'm talking. I think you get that now.
^Cowgirl. Go request from her. She's amazebeanz!^
If you read all of this, thank you! Thank you for visiting my profile. Feel free to message me, comment and friend me!
~NOTE~ All graphics were made by me unless otherwise stated. Please do not use without permission.
^This flawless graphic was made by Mary! Go request from her!^
^Both made by the ENCHANTING WonderstruckMagic. Request from her!^
This has got to be one of the most unlucky days of my life. It all started at lunch. I was eating a cookie and then I heard this crack. My tooth has cracked in half. No joke, in half. Perfect! Immediately afterwards, my dog comes and headbuts me. Now I have a lump on my head. Yay! (I hope you realise that was sarcasm). I have to go to the dentist tomorrow. I hope it's nothing serious!