- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
I'm Ella, so you can call me that or TooManyDates (my username) or Ellie, some people call me that. I really don't mind! I am a UK Swiftie and proud of it! In case you didn't know, I love Taylor. Like, so much! I have been a Swiftie since 2008 and have loved her ever since I heard Love Story on PopGirl when they were showing music videos. I got the 'Fearless' album for my birthday that year and about a week later I got the 'Taylor Swift' album. That means I have been a Swiftie for about 7 years now! Crazy! Just going to let you know right now, I obsess over the little things....
13 Things I Love...
1. Taylor Swift
4. Mis-matched stuff that somehow goes together
5. Nashville (the TV show)
7. Cinnamon Rolls
9. Water colour painting
10. Blue nail polish
11. Sparkly things
12. My chocolate chip cookie recipe (they're so good!)
13. Tidying things/things being neat. Yes, I'm one of those people.
If you obsess over anything above like me, you are awesome. I am gonna give you a virtual hug right now.
So, I love Taylor Swift. I'll assume you do too because you're on TC. You're 90% more awesome because you do. I've been lucky enough to see Taylor in Birmingham for the Speak Now World Tour, then again in London for the Red Tour. She is the most amazing performer ever..in the world. I haven't met her yet, but I will...I hope! You read my little story about how I found Taylor first, so here are some other things about me.
I'm Ella. I never make sense when I talk and dance like this...
I know. Terrible. I like watching TV shows...but only the good ones. Well, good in my opinion.To you they could be terrible. I lean towards sit coms and dramas - Melissa & Joey, Once Upon A Time, Friends, Pretty Little Liars, New Girl, Suburgatory, Nashville. I also love Castle, CSI and Rizzoli and Isles...crime shows sit well with me. I love acting, but drama class at school wasn't my favourite. I also wouldn't join a drama club or anything like that...the way my school presented acting to me wasn't the way I would enjoy, it was so strict and no freedom! Nothing interesting like you see. More stage drama and musicals than drama and comedy, you know what I mean? I love thinking up ideas for scenes etc. in my head, then write little scripts. I think it would be fun to do something like this as an occupation someday, but I know that will never happen. Shake It Off is the happiest song I know of right now and I love it!
Thank you so much for this graphic Emily!
I also love singing, but I am very bad and I would never in a million years do so in front of somebody...I would get so red faced! I have done it before and almost cried because I was so embarrassed. Everyone else was like...
I just recently learned some chords on my guitar, but I don't know what to do now. Any help would be appreciated! Haha :)
Aside from Taylor, I love to listen to Carrie Underwood, McFly, Busted...McBusted, Lennon & Maisy, Ed Sheeran, Kelly Clarkson and Ellie Goudling. There are a ton more but I just can't remember. I also adore the atmosphere of concerts, I've been lucky enough to see Taylor, Ellie, Olly Murs, McBusted, Kelly Clarkson and I'm stoked to be seeing Ed in October!
My favourite time of the year is hands-down Christmas. Is there a better excuse to have a hot chocolate whenever you're offered a drink?! Don't think so. If I did that in spring, everyone would be like...
I love being in my room at night, with my twinkly fairy lights on with a cup of tea. Did I mention how obsessed with tea I am? I love the stuff. Put it with cake, it's even better. I love baking, and if I may say so myself, I'm not too bad. Cooking, that's not my strong point, but baking, I'm pretty good with it.
The Short Notes
- Sometimes I get ahead of myself, then I'm left like this...
- I love writing, if you couldn't tell by this being stupidly long
- I daydream...alot.
If you read all of this, thank you! Thank you for visiting my profile. Feel free to message me, comment and friend me!
Helloooo thereeee. I am a little over excited right now because of the livestream, so I thought I would do a blog post on here because writing calms me down. Without further ado, here is what I wanted to be when I was younger to present day. With a lot of GIFs. Also, I just realised that my old teacher looks a bit like Cheryl Fernandez-Versini. I totally just copied and pasted her last name....