- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
College student here. Loves #music,#reading,#drawing, hanging out w/ friends, and.
Studying(sometimes. :)) Proud to be me & a #Filipino.
I've been loving Taylor since 6th grade!
She's hotter and sexier than Aphrodite! And the EPITOME of Perfection!
Back then I don't know that the music I keep playing and singing was by Taylor Swift. By the time my sister told me that it was Taylor who composed it and sang it...I was like..
Yeah so that's how I became a Swiftie.
Reasons why I love TAYLOR SWIFT:
* She won many awards. (Especially at Billboards 2013...8 awards in one night ya'll!!)
* She inspires people.(Now there are 29M of us.)
* She creates music that rocks everyone's world.
* She made # 13 lucky.
* She don't judge.
* She's a one of a kind musician,entertainer,singer, and idol.
* She expresses herself through creating songs.
* She's perfect. :)
Here's a proof on why haters should stop their nonsense insults...
>>>>Too much of everything is bad they say. Taylor has too much talent, too much beauty, too much kindness but that didn't make her a bad person.
Taylor Swift was the most charitable celebrity of 2013, according to the social change nonprofit DoSomething.org. The pop star topped the organization's annual "Top 20 Celebs Gone Good" list for the second year in a row thanks to the $100,000 donation she gave the Nashville Symphony on the occasion of her 24th birthday. She was also recognized for her headlining gig at a London benefit...