- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hiya swiftie! ^_^
I've been a swiftie for three years now. I love Taylor because she's very loveable and good at writing songs. Some of my other favorite artists are:
Guns N' Roses
Trans Siberian Orchestra
Other things that make me happy: guitars, pianos, rain, thunder and music, jamming out to songs that I haven't heard in a while, friends, ponds, fish, perfume, books, student life, dogs, wild cats, WOLVES, singing songs with friends, soda pop, watermelon, making people smile, singing, campfires, spongebob, the campire song song, The Lion King, nature, blankets, anime, Vampire Knight, Wolf's Rain, Spice+Wolf, Sword Art Online, winter, that one night at the end of fall when you open the door and you can smell winter coming, running through a fresh blanket of snow, looking at Christmas lights without my glasses, pictures of forest pathways (I don't know what it is with them but I love them endlessly!!), when I'm playing guitar in a concert and the entire audience just starts clapping along to the music!!!! (rock star moment!) and that's all I can think of right now.
Yeah, you can hang out with me. If you don't mind me singing randomly all the time. ;)
My favorite quote is "Music=life. No music=no life." I thought of that myself, aren't I so smart! ^_^
Be fearless, love Taylor, and don't you DARE forget the essence of your spark!
Love and wolf kisses,
I'm going away again. And I have another thing to share with you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH2Dk-wWmCw Keep calm and carry on!