- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hiya swiftie! ^_^
You have clicked on my profile, good for you!
So ah, yeah. I think I'll tell you more about myself now.
I've been a swiftie for three years now. I love Taylor, that girl is such a great friend to have. Some of my other favorite artists are:
Megan and Liz
The Piano Guys
Guns N' Roses
Trans Siberian Orchestra
If you do not know of any of my artists, you better check them out on YouTube! You won't regret it. If you know any of my less popular artists that almost nobody knows, add me right away!!!! Oh, and be sure to message me about it!!
Other things that make me happy: guitars, pianos, rain, thunder and music, jamming out to songs that I haven't heard in a while, friends, ponds, fish, perfume, books, student life, dogs, wild cats, WOLVES, singing songs with friends, baseball with my brother, soda pop, watermelon, making people smile, singing, campfires, spongebob, the campire song song, The Lion King, nature, blankets, anime, Vampire Knight, Wolf's Rain, Spice+Wolf, Sword Art Online, unicorns (lol inside joke), winter, that one night at the end of fall when you open the door and you can smell winter coming, youtube artists, running through a fresh blanket of snow, looking at Christmas lights without my glasses, those tumblr posts that are meaningful quotes matched with beautiful backround pictures that you can't stop admiring, pictures of forest pathways (I don't know what it is with them but I love them endlessly!!), when I'm playing guitar in a concert and the entire audience just starts clapping along to the music!!!! (rock star moment!) and that's all I can think of right now.
Yeah, you can hang out with me. If you don't mind me singing randomly all the time. ;)
My favorite quote is "Music=life. No music=no life." I thought of that myself, aren't I so smart! ^_^
Be fearless, love Taylor, and don't you DARE forget the essence of your spark!
Love and wolf kisses,
I have recently been amazed at how amazing humanity is. Looking at people and being able to find happiness in their happiness. Noticing all their little flaws and quirks, I still love these people. I think that those little things are really nice. One of my favorite things about people that I like are the little things, including their flaws. In fact, I think that's what I find particularly...