- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
I'm Shelton. I'm a 23 year-old Male Swiftie (I.E. a Mifty? lol) from the central plains. I've been a Swiftie since June of 2012, when I officially decided to check out Taylor Connect and join all you wonderful people. As far as who I am, I'm complicated but simple. I'm a complete "jump then fall" kind of guy when it comes to love, and though I can be totally under confident at times, I'm also quite encouraging and a general decent dude. But like y'all, I'm a fan of Taylor Swift above about anyone second to Jesus (I'm a Christian). I love her and her music because, in a world full of sorrow and heartbreak, her songs focus often on the BEST parts of love. Those moments that Taylor has had her boy throw rocks at her window or has asked her to dance in the parking lot or has kissed her in the rain. These things are the great parts of love, the parts that make every heartbreak worth it, and make the unknown have a slight but wonderful glow of hope. Her songs reflect this, and her humor and ridiculousness reflects it as well, which I why I love her and her music. :)
Favorite Song: "Our Song" :)
Favorite Video: "Ours" :)
I love encouraging people, so if I write on your comment wall or send you a message I hope it makes you smile a little :). Really, that's why I'm here on TC, to encourage random people, so I hope you won't be bothered if I randomly write you a message or post on your profile :)
I love meeting new people and chatting with people, so if you feel inclined, don't hesitate to write me. I love listening to, so if you need to vent, feel free to write me too.
Thanks for reading :)
Proud Male Swiftie :)
Proud Member of Swiftopia!
The Laws of Soul's Nature (part 1.) On a warm morning I woke up, And what did I see,Â But a heavy heavy burden, Being lifted off of me. There was in the darkness, And faith that shown through, And once-thought lost emotions, That came up from the blue. There was hope in the darkness, And faith in the light, There was the forgotten being avenged, In their...