- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
My world turned RED on 8/2/2013!!! :)
I'm Shelton. I'm a 24 year-old Male Swiftie from the central plains. I've been a Swiftie since June of 2012, when I officially decided to check out Taylor Connect and join all you wonderful people. As far as who I am, I'm a Christian, aspiring journalist, and aspiring marathoner who's completed 2 half-marathons. I'm hopelessly romantic to my core; I take joy in seeing couples run and jump into eachother's arms, seeing old couples interact, and hearing stories about how when people things weren't certain and life was hard on the young married couple and a decision had to be made about whether the husband was going to pursue his dreams or take the big paycheck, his wife came through and said "do what makes you happy" and said she'd stand by him no matter what. That kind of thing, the thing I seek more than anything except to live a better life in God's eyes, is what I love. It's 'cheesy' and 'silly' and 'ridiculous' and nobody seems to believe a guy should believe in happy endings anymore. But even as I've been left a few times, and been heartbroken once, I believe in them all the same. I believe we have to live a life that captivates us, that makes us wake up every day and say "I've got the coolest job on the PLANET!!!! This is going to be fun!" I believe we should let our personalities, however silly, show out. I believe, quite truly, that we should preserve the childlike joy in us that we're given at birth and let it shine as we become more of who we actually are as adults. I take pride in that :). I'm not very confident; I apologize too much and I worry I'll chase people off too much. But I believe. I believe in God, I believe in love, and I believe it's my destiny to make this world a better place, by encouraging and protecting others to the best of my ability. By assisting those in need, whether with a kind word, a sweet note, or an unrequested hand as I pass someone broken down on the side of the road.
Favorite Song: "Our Song" :)
Favorite Video: "Ours" :)
Non-Taylor Theme Song: "On Top Of The World" by Imagine Dragons :)
I love encouraging people, so if I write on your comment wall or send you a message I hope it makes you smile a little :). Really, that's why I'm here on TC, to encourage random people, so I hope you won't be bothered if I randomly write you a message or post on your profile :)
I love meeting new people and chatting with people, so if you feel inclined, don't hesitate to write me. I love listening to, so if you need to vent, feel free to write me also.
Thanks for reading :)
Proud Male Swiftie :)
Proud Member of Swiftopia!
Check out my blog too: poet598.wordpress.com
The Laws of Soul's Nature (part 1.) On a warm morning I woke up, And what did I see,Â But a heavy heavy burden, Being lifted off of me. There was in the darkness, And faith that shown through, And once-thought lost emotions, That came up from the blue. There was hope in the darkness, And faith in the light, There was the forgotten being avenged, In their...