- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hey, add me!
My name's Rebecca.
I'm fifteen years young.
I'm a die-hard Swifty.
I've seen Taylor live three times: 3.20.09, 3.11.10, & 10.8.11
I'm in the process of changing the world.
I'm obsessed with England.
I've never been able to choose one best friend.
Photography is my passion.
I want to play the ukulele.
My second home is the ocean.
I've read the Hunger Games trilogy three times.
I've always wanted to visit Norway.
Horseback riding makes me happy.
Baking is my favorite kind of stress relief.
Winter is my absolute favorite time of the year.
I want to travel the world.
I know too many digits of pi.
I'm a hopeless romantic.
99% of the time I'm listening to some type of music.
My friends are my life.
The city is where my heart belongs.
Breakfast at Tiffany's is my favorite movie.
I don't like chocolate.
New York City is my #1 favorite place in the US.
I want to visit the mall in Edmonton, Canada like crazy.
I love doing crafty things.
I will dance in the rain every time it rains.
I've always wanted to be a singer, but I'm not good at it.
I have too many Vera Bradley bags.
I randomly do hand hearts. All the time.
I'm an Apple addict.
I love fuzzy socks.
I love sparkly things.
If I could, I would wear a dress and heels every single day.
My family is ah-may-zingh.
I know the alphabet forward, backward, signing, and in French.
I'm addicted to Starbucks.
I love to ride my bike.
Taylor Swift is my idol.
History is my favorite subject.
I live in Texas, but I'm from Florida.
I can't stand when people hate something.
My mom is my inspiration for everything.
I have too many pairs of shoes.
My dream college is NYU.
I watch The Office over, and over, and over again.
I'm a pro at making conversations awkward.
I love giraffes.
I am a very sarcastic person.
Whether I'm laying/sitting/standing, I'm always moving.
I love antiques.
I could live on iced tea.
My friends love that I can spell supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.
I make weird faces in the mirror.
I love God for giving me my life.
My number 1 dream in life is to meet Taylor.
My goal for each day is to make somebody smile.
Pajamas are one of my favorite outfits in the world.
My nails are always painted.
I'm OBSESSED with old polaroid instant cameras.
My dog Ollie is my best friend.
I love Nicholas Sparks books.
I can't sleep with socks on.
I write in all caps.
I dance terribly to my music each morning in my pajamas.
My favorite color is turquoise or a rosy pink.
I randomly braid my hair.
I want to be a pediatrician when I grow up.
I will wear a sweater and boots everyday in Winter.
I secretly love school.
The Script is my favorite band.
Coldplay is also my favorite band.
I live in a small town.
I love the Texas Rangers. (:
I'm in the process of learning French.
I love watching videos from my childhood.
I've never left the U.S.
I love writing stories.
Taylor Swift is my inspiration for practically everything.
I wish I could play the piano and the guitar.
Ed Sheeran is perfection.
I have an obsession with blue eyes.
I don't want to grow up.
I love life.
I love you.
Everyone stop what you're doing right now and go vote for Taylor for E!'s Celebrity of the Year! She needs to move on to round 2!!!!!! Thanks! http://www.eonline.com/news/365037/celeb-of-the-year-2012-vote-for-your-favorite-hitmakers-in-round-1