- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
I used to be Forever-Fearless-13, I changed it because of the confusion of a person on here with a similar username.
Hey! Thanks for coming to my profile, I'm glad you did. I've decided that now I have a new username, I should have a new-and-improved about me :)
First off, I would like to say I looooooove Taylor Swift. I like her music more than any other artist out there, and that's why I'm here on TC (which is soo much fun!). Her music is an inspiration to all, and there is not a second of any song that I'm not impressed with. I think she has worked so hard to be sucessful and deserves every award she has won. The first time I ever heard her was when the Our Song music video came out. My sister (a fan since Tim McGraw) showed it to me, and I've loved her songs ever since!!!
Look at this cool graphic! It's by foreverandalways13.
My favortie album is Fearless :)
I went to my first (and only so far) Taylor concert on September 7th 2011. It was one of the best nights of my life, I won't ever forget it! Some favorite performances were Haunted, Dear John, Love Story, and Fearless. All of it was great, though! I am so excited for her next tour.
Red is an amazing and stellar album. I love it so much!!!!! Some of my favorites are State of Grace, The Lucky One, Holy Ground, The Last Time, Starlight, Stay Stay Stay....well, basically all of them are my favorite :)
Music is my passion, without it I would go insane!! My favorite artist besides Taylor is The Beatles, I LOOOVE them. I'm ALMOST as obsessed with them as I am with Taylor. My favorite song by them is Across the Universe (also my favorite movie! ). The Sgt. Pepper's album is my favorite.
But I also love Avril Lavigne, Beyonce, Coldplay, John Mayer, Demi Lovato, Sara Bareilles, Lily Allen, Jay-Z, and lots of others that would take too long to type :)
Koalas are definetly my favorite animal, THEY ARE SO CUTE. And i have so many stuffed anminals that they take up half my bed...I'm reeeallly gonna have to get a longer bed soon lol :) My favorite color is the color yellow because it is so bright and happy and I love it so much!!!
Anyways....I love to dance! I do jazz, ballet (just started pointe ), lyrical, and tap (LOVE). I looove my studio and classes are so much fun. I'm trying to get on to the competitive team, so I'm working really hard.
Check out my BFF's profile!http://taylorswift.com/users/missanubis
Thanks for reading all this! Comment or add me if you want, I accept all friend requests :)
Grpahic credit to fearlesslyenchanted, foreverfearless13, InThePouringRain, Daniela's Graphics, and Bea.
Cause I don't know how it gets better than this...
I just posted an entire new About Me and like 3/4 of it got deleted :'( I am zoo disappointed right now, and I have no idea what happened...