I'm can't tell you much about myself, but I can tell you that Taylor Swift is pretty cool in my opinion.
My Taylor Swift dedication (or what everyone likes to call obsession) began in November-ish 2011 when I was casually roaming around YouTube watching videos of people showing off their celebrity merchandise collections which is apparently what was amusing to me at the time. I ended up on a video of a girl who liked Taylor Swift. I heard a song playing in the background and instantly loved it. I searched up the first few lyrics on Google and found that the song was titled Speak Now. I then searched up the name of the song so I could listen to it in full, and discovered it had an album of the same title to go along with it. The rest is pretty much history. I got my first physical Taylor Swift CD, the deluxe edition of the Speak Now World Tour Live CD+DVD, on Christmas the month after along with a guitar. You can probably guess what happened next... Taylor literally became my everything after that. After a while, my dedication/obsession grew and I soon found myself at the 2013 RED Tour on June 14th in Toronto. It was the most amazing night of my life. Time passed and nothing really happened that was Taylor-related but I continued being a swiftie and I still am and I will soon be attending the 1989 World Tour on October 3rd and I (literally) can't (even) wait at all. Anyway, that's the end of my story.
13 Facts About Me
1. My username comes from the 'Ours' music video, a lot of people ask me about it.
2. I spend most of my money on Taylor merchandise.
3. My other favourite singers are Katy Perry, Demi Lovato, and Meghan Trainor.
4. I met Katy Perry on December 1st, 2013, Demi Lovato on October 20th, 2014, and will be meeting Meghan Trainor on March 6th, 2015.
5. Being a Canadian swiftie, and there being the infinite impossibility of meeting Taylor here, I haven't yet met her.
6. I used to have a graphic shop on here and I may start one up again.
7. I hate the number 7.
8. I sing, play piano, guitar, trumpet, and ukulele.
9. My lucky number is 9.
10. I am a guy.
11. I'm bad at thinking of things about me.
12. I like randomly advertising Taylor Swift albums to strangers online and in person.
13. I use the word bae too much.
First, I'd like to thank you for reading my profile. Second, sorry that I'm really boring. Third, to make up for my boringness, I'm going to leave you with this adorable Olivia GIF.
So this is my Taylor merch wish list. I decided to make this just in case my parents end up seeing it in the future. *wink wink* Anyway, on to the list. Clothing/Accessories: Blue 'Fearless' Bubble/Tea Party Shirt 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' Squirrel Pyjamas White Long Sleeved 'Speak Now' Tour Tee Purple 'Speak Now' Robe...