- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
ATTENTION! PLEASE LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE! The Happy Birthday Taylor Project
I'm a Team Leader for Taylor Swift's Australian Street Team!!! Click Here!
^Credit to Songbird13 for the banner :)
I know that I just met you, but I might just dare to say, that I LOVE YOU!!!! I love you more than you will ever know :D
I love you for visiting my page. You're awesome, yes you :)
The FOUR best days of my life so far:
I was FEARLESS on February 8th, 2010: Newcastle, Australia.
I got to SPEAK NOW on March 10th 2012: Sydney, Australia
I got to be apart of the Today Show Australia's studio audience for Taylor's interview and performance, November 26th 2012, Where I got to experience the following:
- Touched Taylor's arm
- Taylor looked directly at me and sang the line " I use to think that we were forever ever" from WANEGBT.
- I met Grant, Caitlin, Amos and Paul
- Caught a guitar pick that Paul threw into the crowd
Saw Taylor Swift walk the red carpet and perform at the ARIA awards, November 29th, Sydney, Australia.
LONG LIVE THESE MEMORIES!
My name is Christina and I've been alive for 19 years now. I live in a small rural town on the east coast of Australia. I've lived in the same town my whole life and I've grown up surrounded by horses and cattle and dogs. My family owns a 3000acre property and I know the place like the back of my hand and I love it with all of my heart. I'm definitely a country girl and I wouldn't have it any other way :)
As you may have already guessed, I'm here because of a certain amazing curly blonde haired lady. Miss Taylor Swift. Taylor has helped me more than I thought possible. She has literally saved my life. Taylor is my HERO, my IDOL and my INSPIRATION. I don't know where I'd be without her and I love her with my entire being. Her music connects with me on a deeper level than any artist I've ever listened to. I love Taylor forever and always. She's taught me to be Fearless and to live life to the fullest. I owe her everything and I hope one day I'll be able to tell her just how much she means to me. I love you Taylor.
As well as Taylor, horses have also been a huge part of my life. I've been riding horses before I was two years old so I've grown up in the saddle, literally. My horses are my best friends. They know how I feel and they can always brighten up even my darkest days. They'll forever be a part of my life.
I've met some of the most amazing people because of Taylor! TC has allowed me to talk to people I would have otherwise never met. My friends on here, they mean the world to me and although I might never get to chance to meet them in real life, they're like my family. My TC family. I love you guys so much :)
Also I'm left-handed, which I think is pretty special. I love being the odd one out, even though people like to tease me because of it :P
I love Jennifer Lawrence! She is honestly, the most genuine and down to earth person in show biz!
I originally joined Taylor Connect on the 10th of January, 2010 :)
Well, if you've taken time out of your day to read this it means the world to me.
I love you.
I love you like I love Taylor Swift and sparkles and sunsets and horses. And that's REAL LOVE!
Hobbies: Horse riding, photography, drawing, reading
Music: Taylor Swift, NU'EST, LEDApple, Bobby Long, Lady Antebellum, Carrie Underwood, Shania Twain, 30 Seconds to Mars, Black Veil Brides, Evanescence, Eyes Set To Kill, Within Temptation, Joe Robinson, Lesley Roy, Lifehouse, Oh Sleeper, Paramore, Pierce the Veil, The Pretty Reckless, Skillet, 3 Doors Down.
Movies: The Hunger Games, Seabiscuit, Secretariat, Spirit, War Horse, Country Strong, August Rush, The Last Song, Twilight series, The Back-up plan, Bridesmaids, Stick it,
Books: The Hunger Games, The Caster Chronicles series, Maximum Ride series, Hush Hush series, Starcrossed series, Twilight series, Beautiful Malice, Fallen series, Morganville Vampire Series, Angel series, Jessica and so many more that I can't possibly name them all!
REMEMBER THIS ALWAYS!!!
Since I was a little girl, I have always loved the film Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron!!! It is such an amazing and adorable movie! It's one of my favourite films!
"Now I know it's true
My every road leads to you
And in the hour of darkness darlin'
Your light gets me through"
My boys, NU'EST! I adore them. Especially JR and Ren :)
I love you,
Hey everyone! Are you excited for Saturday? We are! Here are the flyers that you can print out and then share at the concert. There are two files. One has 4 mini flyers on the one page, so you can cut them up and hand lots of them out. The other is one big flyer, with a poster on the other side that says "Happy Birthday Taylor" on it. To save the flyers, click on "File" and then...