- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Willow In The Breeze
* I used to be Sof*
Hi my name is Sofia but all my friends and cousins call me Sof, wich means I nhardly hear the name Sofi. I'm a huge fan of Taylor and I hope I'll be able to meet her some day!! On the topic of pets I love cats but I am allergic, wich was a bummer, cause I adore cats. Or did I mention that already?? I also have an uncle obsessed with border collies and I got a puppy named Milan, who he sold two weeks ago. I also love squishy stuff and hedgehogs and rainbows. I'm twelve and I love a lot of things. I love sparkles and swifties and dresses and Harry potter and pretty much everything else. I am super friendly and energetic and I can get very quiet sometimes... I adore Taylor and her cat and her music and... Well you get the idea. I am a dreamer. I dream big and I am dramatic and chatty and all my friends are like 'what is with this girl?'! I'm a Gemini, so I suppose I have a double personality. No, not split, but double. Most of the time, I'm a cheery person who can't frown, but I can also be very quiet and withdrawn. By the way, i am NOT ADHD, which seems impossible but, enough of that. Here is my top tens list:
Pb (and no J) sandwich
Elephant ( Effelump)
Taylor Swift Songs:
Oh my my my
Never grow up
Singing my head off
* Note: these are not in order of favorites and I have many more.
Hi every one!!! Sorry I haven't really been in touch, but don't worry, I still love you!!! I am getting more active on tc( maybe its all the nice people) and if you know of a great project/ contest that I can enter message me!!! XOXO Sof