Mr. and Mrs. Dursley, of number four, Privet Drive were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very-What? Wrong thing? Oh, right. Sorry, let's try that again. Well, hello there! As the banner says, I'm Erin. Welcome to my profile! I'm fourteen, now. I know I've said my birthday is in July, but, for security reasons, I haven't shared my real birthday, yet. (Though, in reality, I share my birthday with someone from The Agency.) :) Anywho, I live in (and always have lived in) beautiful Colorado. My favorite color is blue.
Like Taylor, I love writing, except instead of songs, books. My passion is literature. My favorite books are the Harry Potters, Percy Jackson and the Olympians/Heroes of Olympus, the Divergent trilogy, 39 Clues, and the Hunger Games trilogy. Of course, I love other books, too. :) I'm a grammar and spelling freak, too. My dream job is being an author.
I tend mostly watch movies based on books or Marvel movies; the number of Disney movies I've watched is apparently very disappointing, but I do love almost all of the ones I've seen. I'm not sure I have any particular favorite movie, there's just too many. My favorite actors include David Tennant, Benedict Cumberbatch, and Chris Evans. For actresses, Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Watson, and Emma Stone.
I'm very easily excited (I like smiley faces, !!!'s, and, sometimes, all capitals), I get very easily worried, even if there's not much to be worried about, and very easily scared. I have Thanatophobia, fear of death.
Even though it's not one the professions I'd like to do, I'm a very musical person. I love singing and playing piano & (tenor) saxophone.
13 Things Random Things about Me:
1. I constantly do this:
2. I can't dance. I don't dance like no one's watching, I dance WHEN no one's watching. :P
3. My favorite TV shows are Doctor Who, Sherlock, and Phineas & Ferb, but Doctor Who takes the [Dauntless] cake.
4. I went to my first Taylor concert on June (typo last time, sorry, it said July) 2, 2013
5. I have read some of the Harry Potter books six or seven times.
6. I don't really have an accent, and I can't really mimic any, either. :P (Though my British accent is improving!)
7. DC or Marvel? Definitely Marvel. Favorite superhero? Captain America.
8. I pronounce GIF with a hard G, like "gift", not like "JIF"
(^Just a random Taylor GIF that I love)
9. I've never had coffee
10. I don't like haunted houses
11. Two of my all-time favorite fictional characters are Annabeth Chase and Luna Lovegood.
12. In real life, I'm actually pretty shy and quiet.
13. My favorite Taylor songs are Long Live, Never Grow Up, and Enchanted, but they change all the time. :)
This is just a place for all of those wonderful people I've met and been friends with on here. :)
^Thank you so much to EnchantedTaylorSwiftFan13
^Thank you to JosephJES
Clubs I'm a part of:
There's more, I just have to find them. :P
Issy | Tail | Gabriella | Topaz | Lauryn | Kina | Annie/Ellie
I made avatar and banner. I made all graphics in my signature. All GIFs are from Google.
Thank you so much for visiting my profile!!
I am of course talking about the Doctor Who season finale, which left my curled up in a fetal position under a shock blanket, crying and making the sounds that a emotionally traumatized fangirl makes. Spoiler warning ahead. I'll admit, that episode was disorganized. It felt like it was just Stephen Moffat trying to hit you where it hurt, but all the same, he succeeded. The ending...