- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
A State of Newfound Grace
My profile is currently under construction, sorry!
Well, hello there! I'm Erin.
I'm thirteen. I know I've said my birthday is in July, but, for security reasons, I haven't shared my real birthday, yet. (Though, in reality, I share my birthday with someone from The Agency.) :) Anywho, I live in (and always have lived in) beautiful Colorado.
Like Taylor, I love writing, except instead of songs, books. My passion is literature. My favorite books are the Harry Potters, Percy Jackson and the Olympians/Heroes of Olympus, the Divergent trilogy, 39 Clues, and the Hunger Games trilogy. Of course, I love other books, too. :) I'm a grammar and spelling freak, too. My dream job is being an author.
I'm very easily excited (I like smiley faces, !!!'s, and, sometimes, all capitals), I get very easily worried, even if there's not much to be worried about, and very easily scared. I have Thanatophobia, fear of death.
Even though it's not one the professions I'd like to do, I'm a very musical person. I love singing and playing piano & (tenor) saxophone.
13 Things Random Things about Me:
1. I constantly do this:
2. I can't dance. I don't dance like no one's watching, I dance WHEN no one's watching.
3. My favorite TV shows are Doctor Who and Phineas & Ferb, but Doctor Who takes the [Dauntless] cake.
4. I went to my first Taylor concert on JUNE (typo last time, sorry, it said July) 2, 2013
5. I have read some of the Harry Potter books six or seven times.
6. I don't really have an accent, and I can't really mimic any, either. :P (Though my British accent is improving!)
8. I pronounce GIF with a hard G, like "gift", not like "JIF"
9. I've never had coffee
10. I don't like haunted houses
11. I'm Erudite/Amity/Abnegation.
Clubs I'm a part of:
There's more, I just have to find them. :P
Christabelle made avatar, Puggy made my banner
Thank you so much for visiting my profile!!
Tonight on The Voice, Usher paired two people with Everything Has Changed... and it was the most adorable. performance. ever. And I loved it. Marilyn and Tanner, I think were their names. Also, they kinda reminded of me of Tris and Tobias from Divergent, in a bizarre way. I loved it so much, but I was totally afraid that I was gonna cry, but I didn't. Anyway, I just had to write about.