13 Childish things
We will Never Grow Up! Is there something you do that is really childish?
Are you up to a challenge? Write down 13 things you do that you find childish or things you miss from your childhood! :)
Here are mine:
1. Old coloring books
2. My favorite animated Disney movies
3. I sometimes get afraid of the dark
4. I still believe in fairy tales and happy endings
5. I miss being little and all of the toys I used to have
6. Jumping on my bad (oh my, I haven't done that for ages)
7. Christmases when you were small and always got the biggest presents
8. Harry Potter in the early years.. the beginning of the series
9. When you believed in everything
10. Playgrounds and the swings
11. Paint sets. Getting paint all over your face.
12. Ponies. My sister watch them all the time now.
13. When I was a four-year-old I believed dinosaurs exsisted because there was this boy who told me so. I was terrified and I told my mom about this when I got home. She said: "Dinosaurs don't exist. How old is this boy?" I said: "Dinosaurs DO exist. The boy is five!!"