- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Credit to swiftiesunite
Credit to tayswiftie13
Hey :) My name is Sarah! Nice to meet you!
I love Taylor because she gave me the strength to be myself and the courage to only surround myself with people who make me happy. She's one classy, sassy lady.
So other than that, I write songs, songs, play guitar, piano, and sing. Music is my way of expressing myself. If you want, you can check out some of my music. There's a bunch of links in my links section! I love animals (I have 5 cats and 3 dogs!) and I like to think that I'm obsessed with being healthy. I'm in the process of becoming a vegan, and I try to work out 5-6 times a week, but in reality, I wish I could lounge around all day and eat cake, pizza, and potato salad.
I'm also in love with Hunter Hayes. Hunter shall be my husband. He is perfection in the shape of a sexy human
I am a concert junkie! I go to a concert almost every month, and a lot of people would say "oh she's so spoiled that her parents will pay for those tickets" but I have to pay for all my tickets, except one or two a year. I've seen Taylor 3 times on the Speak Now Tour and 3 times on the Red Tour (I had pit for two of those dates!!) I don't wanna brag too much but if you wanna know more about the concerts I've been too you can go to the "my concerts" tab on my tumblr. There's a link to my tumblr in the link section :)
My twitter: @swiftly_sarah
I follow back Taylor accounts!
My friend got this picture of Taylor on 3/29!
^that's one of my favorite photos of her. Can't wait for the live chat!
My fav parts of the Shake It Off video:
Anyone else who wants to be a really good friend just PM and we can talk! I love making new friends!
credit to fearlesslyenchanted for this graphic
LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT. She taught me how to be Fearless and Speak Now
All the stuff below is from a while ago when I used to take part in a group chat with a bunch of other swifties I met on the TC. They were some of the nicest people I ever met, but I unfortunately fell out of touch with them. So everything below is not exactly relevant at the moment, but those people were a major part of my life, so I would like to keep a section of my profile for them.
by the amazing Kay (bluebell.) From the amazing gardenofsongwriting. I love you!
I love you too :)
Other really close friends:
I love all of you :)
I WENT TO THE RHODE ISLAND SECRET SESSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HERE'S MY STORY:::: Story of the best night of my life I’ve been a super-fan of taylor for 4 years now. That’s not as much as some people, but it’s a pretty long time to be loving someone you never met. I’ve been dying to meet her since day 1, and I was physically unable to read meet and greet stories up...