- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
I'm probably the most obsessive compulsive person you'll ever meet. I'm really loud and talkative, but you'll only see that if you become a good friend of mine. I can often read my friends minds, and I know what they are saying just with their eyes. My friends and I are crazy, we can stay up all night talking or playing silent truth or dare. I am a dreamer and am constantly thinking about fame & fortune - even though I never admit to it. I'm a eighteen year-old who still believes in fairy tales and happy endings, because I have faith things will turn out the way they are supposed to be. I write my own poetry, songs and novels, I love being able to fall in to the life of characters. I love talking to people, especially when we have a really good connection. I'm complicated, but simply stated. When I mess up, I don't get up, I just get down. I am a Taylor Swift Swiftie and I am constantly singing her songs, or finding out more about her. The most important thing to know about me, I live FEARLESSLY because sometimes you don't not what you've got till its gone...
So dance in the rain and survive the storm! And remember that no matter who you are I love love love you!
Your story changed my life, I am now trying to help kids just like you who our suffering because of Neuroblastoma. Thank you for helping me find a purpose, something that I can do to make a difference, even if its just to one child.
I love you to the moon and back Ro!
I just wanted to say a personal thank you to all the people who have added me on TC over the past few months, it's so nice to long on as friends requests and hear back from some of you. It's great to that you guys all share the same interests as me. I just wanted to say the biggest thank you EVER! Now I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!