- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
* 1998 -> 1989! yaaaay! *-* *
I guess I should/will change this soon, because... you know.. NEW ERA!!!
I'm glad you're looking at my profile, How Are You? My name's Line, but you can call me whatever you want. I'm a talk-loving, 16 years old German girl! If you need help or want to talk or anything, PM me or leave a comment. I'm in love with this girl named Taylor Swift (& also Demi Lovato & Avril Lavigne, but that's not why I'm here... :D). But more than anything I love this wonderful guy who I can call my boyfriend!!! ? ?
I love music. My friends always say I'm different from them, although I don't understand that, Taylor showed me not to see it as a bad thing. So being a Swiftie helped me through a lot (because being 15 wasn't always easy, you know?). I'm a total computer-geek. I love computers and smartphones and everything about technic. And I love books, so if you have any great book-ideas tell me, tell me, tell me!! :) My favorite Taylor Song ever is "The Other Side Of The Door", I have no idea why, but I just... I love it. The best part of the song is the ending. I'm absolutely in love with it!! *-*
I have been in France for 3 months, so now, I can speak a lot better French than before! And this exchange was the best experience I've ever made. So if anyone is playing with the thought of doing something like this too, do it, because it's awesome!! :)
7th February 2014, I turned RED! *-* It was my first Taylor concert and it was in Berlin and it was with one of my best friends! Before concert I had so many problems and cried so many times, because I thought I wouldn't be able to go there, that when I entered the arena I almost started crying just because I knew that Taylor would be there soon and that all those guys had such amazing posters (another reason for starting crying in a sad way, is that I hadn't one...) and I was just so.... WOW! I had already been in the O2 arena for a Rihanna concert, but being there because of Taylor is so much more amazing! I loved it, and now I'm kinda frustrated because everything is over.. I can't believe that! But anyways, it was so awesome!!! *-*
I love making graphics. And since FMG are back, my graphic shop's back too!!!! :-)
Thank you so much for visiting my profile, you guys are so amazing!
I LOVE YOU! :)
Hey, so this is for team Speak Now (by the way, I love speak now, glad we're having this name!! *-*) So this is for Puggy(Life in Pictures) and Louise(Baseball cap for a crown)... Let's start working!! :)