- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
by Taylor Swift & 1D
I suppose every teenage girl has a dream of which one day they hope to fulfill. I'm one of those girls. I hope to become a famous journalist because I'm addictive to writing and iI can read for hours at times. Though, I don't like to be seen and rather be a shadow then somebody's who is loud... The shadows always see everything. I'm pretty average: Height, Hair, Skin tone, Eyes, nothing special, but I kind of like it that way. I also like to sing and have been told I have a nice voice, but they were probably trying to be polite. Anyways, here's a little bit more about me:
Hey! I'm Cammie (although my real name is Melody, I used to call all my Barbies Cammie when I was little so I just stick with the name) and I'm 13 years old! I am obsessed with Taylor Swift! I listen to her everyday! I am also a big reader and love the Gallagher Girl series! I am a sports fanatic too and I am very good at Rugby (Ehh kind of), Lacrosse (I got some defensive skills...), and Basketball. I love to write and sing and just have fun! I'm obviously Aussie (I moved for those of you who thought I was in Brisbane) and I travel the world a lot! (Like we're finally taking a break but like every two weeks I would be in a plane.) I can speak 6 languages (traveling has a toll) too. LOL I think I'm going to make a language called 'Swiftie'! That would be so cool! It would be like "Taytay Swift Red Swiftie Swift SwiftTay" oh I don't know! Oh and I am a BIG surfer gal!
I like a little of everything music wise, and yes I am a Directioner, Belieber, and other little fan slogans..
What are you listening to right now: Don't You Worry Child- Swedish House Mafia
Killed Anybody: Nope
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Crushing on: Any guy with a six pack (eight is fine by me too), dark hair, green or blue eyes, tan.
Milkshake Flavor- Mint Chocolate Chip! :D
Last Person You Texted: Myself through my friend's phone
Easiest Person To Talk To: My best friends.... and my mom
Favorite Subject: English/Language Arts, I hate Maths.
Favorite Color- White (That's a colour right?)
Favorite Drink: Water
Favorite Place: The beach!
Somebody/Something annoying you right now: My dog.
Ladies and gentlemen, skinny and stout,
I'll tell you a tale I know nothing about;
The Admission is free, so pay at the door,
Now pull up a chair and sit on the floor.
One fine day in the middle of the night,
Two dead boys got up to fight;
Back to back they faced each other,
Drew their swords and shot each other.
A blind man came to watch fair play,
A mute man came to shout "Horray!"
A deaf policeman heard the noise and
Came to stop those two dead boys.
He lived on the corner in the middle of the block,
In a two-story house on a vacant lot;
A man with no legs came walking by,
and kicked the lawman in his thigh.
He crashed through a wall without making a sound,
into a dry creek bed and suddenly drowned;
The long black hearse came to cart him away,
But he ran for his life and is still gone today.
I watched from the corner of the big round table,
The only eyewitness to facts of my fable;
But if you doubt my lies are true,
Just ask the blind man, he saw it too
(A/N Stands for 'Authors note')
On a Myer hairdryer: "Do not use while sleeping".
(A/N: Well that sucks... I was getting quite good at it-Aussie Beauty).
On a bag of Chips: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
(A/N:The shoplifter special?- Aussie Beauty)
On a bar of Palmolive soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap".
(A/N: And that would be how?- Aussie Beauty)
On some frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost".
(A/N: But, that's only a suggestion- Aussie Beauty).
On Nanna's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down".
(A/N:Well...duh, a bit late, huh!- Aussie Beauty)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating".
(And you thought... Never mind don't answer that- Aussie Beauty)
On packaging for a K-Mart iron: "Do not iron clothes on body".
(A/N: But wouldn't this save me more time? Not to mention a nice burnt looking tan-Aussie Beauty )
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication".
(A/N: We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5 year olds with head colds off those forklifts.- Aussie Beauty)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness".
(A/N: And...I'm taking this because?- Aussie Beauty)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only".
(A/N: As opposed to...what, space?- Aussie Beauty)
On a Japanese food processor:"Not to be used for the other use".
(A/N: Now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit confused here.- Aussie Beauty)
On Nobby's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts".
(A/N: Really? You don't say, I would have never have guessed that- Aussie Beauty)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts".
(A/N: Step 3: Fly Delta? Throw the wrapper somewhere?- Aussie Beauty)
On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly".
(A/N: Aww! I wanted to fly!- Aussie Beauty)
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile. (A/N: I’m like a pro now! I swear I would be a trillionaire by now.- Aussie Beauty)
1. 90% of girls would have a breakdown if they saw Justin Bieber on the edge of a skyscraper getting ready to jump. Copy and Paste this if you would be part of that 90%... What! I like him!-Aussie Beauty
2. 95.8% of girls would die from lack of oxygen if Aeropostle, Hollister, and Abercrombie and Fitch said it was uncool to breathe.
3. If you can't live without me, then why aren't you dead.
4. In California most people don't throw away their garbage, they turn it into T.V shows.
5. Whoever said "Words can never hurt me" was never under a bookshelf.
6. 1 out of every 4 people are insane, look at your 3 best friends, if it's not them, it's you.
7. Whoever said nothings impossible, never tried slamming a revolving door.
8. I am the future of Australia...Be afraid, be VERY afraid.
9. Excuse me...Have you seen my sanity?... I think I lost it.
10. Secret admirers are stalkers with stationary.
11. My knight in shining armor was actually a loser/jerk in aluminum foil.
12. You're weirdness is creeping my imaginary friend out.
13. I'll try to be nicer if you decide to be smarter.
14. The world is full of crazy people...THEY MADE ME THEIR LEADER!
15. Music is love in search of word.
I'm not insensitive, I just don't care
Who doesn't love comebacks that make the other person sound stupid?
You say physco like it's a bad thing...
I find 'good morning' a contradiction of terms.
If you can't convince 'em, confuse 'em.
What you call stupidity, I call selective understanding.
The voices in my head may not be real but they still have pretty good ideas...
Oops! Did my sarcasm hurt your feelings?
I intend to live forever...so far so good
Old enough to know better, young enough not to care
Life isn't passing me by; it's trying to run me over.
Between two evils, I always pick the one I've never tried
We're Teenage girls. We stay up way too late. Obsess over our hair. Have that one guy that makes our heart skip a beat. We watch chick flicks, and pretend to be the main character, pretend our own love lives are exactly as bustling. We read way too many celeb mags and tear out the eye candy. We're a little off about every 28 days ;). We listen to music that relates to our current situation. Incessantly. We also don't have the highest self-esteem. So take us as we are, or don't bother trying. (A/N: LOL so true ;) )
If you have ever run into a door, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile
If you're obsessed with music, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are completely and utterly in love with Zach Goode (book character), copy and paste this into your profile. (I'm not obsessive though! I swear! I just uh, think intensely oh him :D- Aussie Beauty)
If you are so much so that you once told a guy you liked a guy called Zach to get him off your back and immediately started to curse yourself because you realised a Zach was in your class. (Uh yea, totally embarrassing *blushes* Not to mention Zach is the most popular guy in school and I'm a nobody...- Aussie Beauty)
My favourite Things To Do/And Like:
-The number 13 and 20.
-Dreaming about living in the past or in the 1950's.
-LISTENING TO TAYLOR!!
-Looking up famous motivational quotes since my self-esteem is kind of down. LOL judging from my profile you would think the other way around :)
-Photography. I ADORE that!
-Writing fantasy/fiction novels/stories.
-One of my friends to be Ellen and I Taylor Swift (or someone famous) and do an interview.
-Making my friends laugh.
-See people smiling.
Gifs I made:
Shake it Emma! Shake it!
Woah you go Taylor! Oh and Zac *drools*
Haha surprise Justin!
Harry casually ignoring Niall, gotta love that!
Oh my gosh! This is my jam!
Smile Taylor! Smile!
^Made by AussieBeauty^
Okay so if you read my bio/fun stuff congrats and I hope you have a nice day/night/afternoon! Thanks for reading and I hope that yo also enjoyed it.
They say 'Behind every girl's favorite song is an untold story', so with that saying, what is your favorite Taylor Swift song? Is there a special meaning behind it to you? Why is it your favorite? Is there another artist that relates to you? Comments please!