- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi, I'm Jena. I've been alive for 13 years now and I can finally say I've been to a Taylor concert. I'm very excitable about this and generally over-excitable about anything else that falls into the "related-to-Taylor" categories. I learned to play guitar when I was 10 from this great teacher at a place called Music Matters in Atlanta, GA, USA. I've been playing ever since, along with the piano and the ukulele.
I like cats. But that's probably because I'm in love with Meredith, who has to be the cutest cat ever. I own a dog, though. A 2 year-old, predictably unpredictable fur ball named Joy. I LOVE Taylor (duh). That's why I'm here, instead of doing my homework. She's my favorite singer, my rolemodel, my inspiration, my bedroom wall, and the one person that can make me smile no matter what. Thanks to her, I believe in Prince Charming, fairytale endings, and happily-ever-afters. Also thanks to her, I was fearlessly enchanted to speak now on a flawlessly sparkling night that will be remembered forever and always at Madison Square Garden, NY, USA on November 22, 2011.
To me, being FEARLESS is more than just being brave. It means taking a deep breath and trying again. It means getting back up from the floor. It means believing that things will change. It means being a hopeless romantic. It means having the courage to SPEAK NOW.
Because to me, SPEAK NOW isn't just something said during a wedding. It means being brave enough, FEARLESS enough to say something to someone at that crucial moment because I agree with Taylor. The words you stop yourself from saying are the ones that will haunt you the longest.
To me, RED isn't just a color. It means being REDy for whatever 16 plus songs will come soon to cry, sing, and dance to. It means being inpiRED by a beautiful girl and her lyrics.
And most importantly, to me, TAYLOR SWIFT is more than a name. It's memories of crying on the floor with my guitar, of singing along to the radio, of screaming at the top of my lungs at Madison Square Garden. It's my entire bookshelf, full of CDs and magazines. It's a picture, of me holding a small piece of paper that says 'Speak Now World Tour'. It's my life. And it's the one thing that conncects everyone here, on this website. It's everything.....
I like wearing sundresses and sandals. Don't ask me what my favorite Taylor song is, because I'll never be able to pick. I love flowers,Taylor Swift, lyrics that can cheer you up on a bad day, Taylor Swift, puppies, Taylor Swift, nailpolish, Taylor Swift, jewlery, and oh, did I mention Taylor Swift?
I have a habit of over-thinking everything and obsessively organizing my stuff. The closest I've ever gotten to meeting Taylor was going to her Speak Now concert on November 22, 2011. There was this awesome moment when she was performing at the mini-stage and she smiled, like right at me. That totally made my entire month. Remembering that moment can still make me giggle like a... well, let's just say I've gotten some strange looks:)
I consider my self an extreamely excitable and over-talkative person,especially when it's Taylor-related. For example: this profile.This was ridiculously long and so to anyone who read this entire thing, thank you and would you like to be my friend?
This is a song that I wrote about a relationship I had with someone.. It ended and this is how I want to remember it. Please give me feedback and comment! Thanks :) Together You are my light, shining bright A cloudless sky My heart skips a beat when we meet and I can't breathe Here's to all the talks we shared together Here's to all the walks we took together...