- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
^ From the flawless Hannah ! Go to here profile like Now!
Hey! Bonjour! Aloha!
This is 13LittleThing! I used to be taylorswift18! I joined Taylor Connect on June 6th 2012, and I fell in love with it. Everyone on here is family to me. Some of my closest friends on here are ,Jen,
InMyBestRedDress, LikeAPagentQueen, IzzyTheSwiftie and Melharding. Even if we are not friends yet we will be soon:) You guys make my lives 113% better.I love you guys so much you have to idea! I recently started SwiftStyles with APerfectRhyme and i would love you to check it out.
I went to the speak now concert on August 6th 2011. I went with my best friend. We had seats 13 on the 3ed row. When she sang Sparks Fly tears of joy poured out.My favorite song was Enchanted When she came by the crowd I was yelling" i LOVE YOU TAYLOR then she came over and she gave me a hug and looked me in the eye and said I Love You To. It was the best moment in my life. I will remember that concert for the rest of my life. Now, 3 years later, Red is out. Red is this amazing, wonderful, beautiful thing and I am lucky enough to have tickets to see my idol on March 11th ..I cannot WAIT to hear songs like All Too Well, Holy Ground, and I Knew You Were Trouble LIVE, because I relate to them so much and when I'll hear them live I feel like she's speaking to me. She can make that connection. She looks outing the crowd and with one look she can change you forever.
A lot of people at my school do not like taylor swift and when they are like " She is lame" I say
I love sweaters and Starbucks and everything about winter. I also love to bake. Summer is the best thing ever! Everything. I am the girl that trips down the hall way. If you can't already tell, I love to write. I love sparkles and vintage things. I got a guitar last Christmas, and I recently fell in love with it in the summer. I take lessons from this guy named Doc at a lesson studio Igo to mall like every week and just stare at things for like an hour. Ionce spent 3 hours in Target JUST looking at clothes. I just end up there, lol. My lucky number is 18 because my birthday is on the 18th. So I like this guy, and we used to be friends, but we drifted apart. But I still love him. I've never told him. I love everything vintage and old like keys and birdcages. I have a wonderful cat named Taylor. She is a Scottish Fold and I love her to death.
I love you if you read this insanely long, random bio about me. If you did, I love you like I love sparkles, Starbucks, Taylor, vintage things, the mall, swifties, writing, summer,
And that's real love.
By the Flawless SupermanFlyAway
Come Back Soon And Remember NEVER CHANGE
Forever & Always
Just got hot Pumpkin Spice Late'e and jaming out to red! Perfect way to end the weekend:)