- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
This Graphic was made by TakeAwayThePain
It is called TATP's Graphic Shop:)
It is sooooooo pretty and I LOVE how it moves!!!!
I definetly request going on her page
Taylor Swift-I'd Lie by TayTaySwift
Hi everyone!! I will start off by talking a little bit about myself. I absolutly love playing the guitar and singing! I also love horseback riding, curling, soccer, weekends and my family (including my dog Jasper and my two cats Samantha and Ricky.My favorite colour is peach, and my favorite/lucky number is 17. I LOVE country music, and although Taylor is more pop now, I still love her :). I am not a huge fan of school, but I know that I have to go, so I do :). It would be the most amazing thing in the world to meet Taylor! I know that everyone on here want to meet her though. It is my dream to become a famous musician and to live on a ranch with horses, and dogs and cats, and it would be awesome if any of those dreams came true. Taylor is my inspiration, my everything. Anytie I am upset, she's there. And I think she is so practical and talented and seems like the nicest person. If it were not for her, I wouldn't be playing the guitar, and singing in places that are'nt my shower. It means so much to me that she takes time for her fans and makes sure that they know that she is sooooooo grateful for us :) I of course Love Taylor Swift and have been listening to her songs for as long as I can remember (literally!) She could date all the boys in the world and I wouldnt care. I just wanted to thank her for being awesome, cool and amazing!! :)
Oh and YOU are amazing if you actually read all of that :))))))))))
I accidentally deleted all of my page so I will be slowly (or quickly) rebuilding my page, thats why there is not alot on her right now :(
This picture was made by Liveinlove! Check out her graphic shop! I requested that she make anything and I got it within hours and she did research on my page to see what I liked. 5 stars!
This picture was made by StayTayStay.
I think it is very pretty! Check out her graphic shop! Thanks StayTayStay!
This was made by Taylorgirl27. Thanks! iT is awesome!
This one was made by TaylorSwiftFan001! It is so good! Thanks!
Here are my top favorite songs (not in any paticular order):
1. I'd Lie
2. I almost do
4. Tim Mcgraw
5. We are Never Ever Getting Back Together
7. Teardrops on my guitar
8. Our song
9. Speak Now
11. Back to December
12. I knew You Were Trouble
As well as being a Taylor swift fan, I also love One Direction, Carrie Underwood, Eli Young Band, hunger Games and maroon Five, I love every single country artist including Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert, Kenny Chesney, Little Big Town, sugar land, Tim McGraw and so many others! Comment if you love Country Music!!!!!!
If it was not for Taylor I would most likely not have started playing the guitar, or even singing in places that were not my shower! I had always loved music, but Taylor made that love even stronger. Everyone says that they are her biggest fan, and I know that there are probably people that have more posters of her, or have been to more of her concerts than me, but thats not the point. The point is that if you like one of her songs, or all of them, you are still a fan. So that means everyone must be a swiftie!!!!! JK
today someone asked me what would i do if i lived to be 100 and i was like, duh! Meet taylor swift!