- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi, my name is Annette-Rene Marie Rule. I go by Annie for short. I am 11 years old and have the same birthday as Taylor(I'm 12 years younger than her). I am in 5th grade. Acting, singing, reading, and writing are my life. When I grow-up, I want to be an actress and singer, like Taylor.
I am the biggest Taylor fan ever. If I had one wish, it would be to see and talk to Taylor in person(like other swifties). I have all her CDs. If I had her address, I would write to her, a lot. I want to be just like her one day. Her songs really move me.
I am an animal freak! I like to say I live in a zoo. I have 2 horses named Mazi(she's a racing horse)and Rio(he's a retired racing horse), 2 bunnies named Grizzly( we got him at a farm)and Gopher(we got him on easter), 3 dogs named Prince Wilber(he's a runt)Romeo(we got him on Valentines Day)and Duke(we got him at Krogers for free), a cat named Tiger(he was a stray), and a turtle named Patch(my mom found him at my school's playground).
I am VERY out going. In my free time I write songs, listen to Taylor Swift CDs, watch youtube videos, go on facebook, or taylorswift.com. A few words that discribe me are fun, crazy, and weird.
For the first time, in 11 years, I got to stay up until 12:00! I saw the ball drop in Time Square at 11:00 (New York has a different time period than Texas) then saw the firework show in Houston. My family was going to see who would make it to 12:00. My brother and dog lost .I also bought the Taylor Swift holiday edition CD from Target and the Speak Now alblum. If you want to buy any...