- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi, I'm Shasta and I live in Philippines.
I love Taylor. And I'm the girl who's really obsessed with Taylor Swift! I became a fan (or you could say "Swiftie") in 2008, when I first heard her song You Belong With Me on my friend's cellphone. Then, it strucked me with her such beautiful song. Ever since I heard her songs, I've been a HUGE Swiftie and fan. I can't thank Taylor enough for changing me, for her music and for being my inspiration. I have a guitar since I was like 8 or 9 years old, and I think it hasn't been played with a long time 'cause I don't know how to play it. Then, a magical miracle happened, one of my cousins came for a visit. And then he found my guitar at the corner of the cabinet, and he grabbed it. And before I knew it, he actually taught me how to play it! And now that I'm 13, I'm just a hobbyist at playing guitar. I sure hope that my dad would buy me a new one, so that I'll be able to play guitar more properly and occassionally, then I'll be able to write some songs. Good thing I now have a sparkly guitar pick. Every minute of everyday, I've been wishing on stars that someday I will meet Taylor in person and in concert. I love a lot of things in this world. And I think it's really awesome! I love sparkles, glitter, paint, boots, ribbons, color light blue, dresses, headbands, summer days, waking up in cold mornings, Christmas, rings, necklaces, the way that people have flaws, fixing things, always being the new girl, real love, quilts, crochet, gardens and cute things. I overreact, confusing at times and sometimes hopelessly romantic. I love my Taylor Swift posters on my wall. I love my parents, they're the greatest gift God has given me. I love it when my name is the brand of a root beer drink. I love making lists too! I've never gotten to speak now either, but I will someday. And being fearless really pays off. If you're a huge Swiftie/fan, let me know ;) Friend me or I will. Stay sweet, Swifties!
I LOVE Taylor Swift forever!!! Taylor has taught to be fearless, made me fearless and stay fearless. She's my everything and my inspiration. I just can't live without Taylor. No Taylor Swift , No life. Taylor sings fearlessly. She shares her personal experiences with us through her music & helps us through our tough times. My no. 1 wish in my wishlist is that I can...