- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hey Swifties! My name is Madison! I am obviously a huge Swiftie. If you ever want to ask me something or just talk, just message me! I'm on here alot and I'll get back to you fairly soon :) I really love music, a lot. I am a singer and also can play piano and a little bit of guitar. I really love to read. I'm even on my school's Battle Of The Books Team. Some of my favorite book series are Divergent, The Hunger Games, Uglies, The Mortal Instruments, and Twilight. I have a pathological obsession with any sort of Starbucks drink, or even coffee drink. I really like the TV show Glee and Finchel is my #1 OTP forever! I also love writing. In fact, I write a lot of stories on Wattpad (link in the links section to the left). You can probably tell by my profile, I'm a fairly quiet person, except around Swifties! Swifties are the absolute most amazing people! They are so super nice! I love concerts not just for the concert, but to talk to some great Swifties! I've had the amazing opportunity to go to 6 Taylor concerts now! I even got to be in the pit for one of them and here are some pictures I took:
The speech Taylor gives before All Too Well is EXACTLY what I'm feeling now and I tried to write about "what happened" because I remember it all too well. 13 comments and I'll post my song.