- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
~*Welcome to my profile!*~
(I am so RIDICULOUSLY happy when my page views number goes up :3 Over 2000! Thank you everyone!) I used to be sweetmint142, but I wanted to change it. It's been the username that I've used for everything.
I AM OFFLINE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
I might forget to change my status ^
NOTE: My parents blocked TC (long story), so I can't access it on one of my computers, so I might not be able to access TC for a few days at a time. Also, I love everyone on this and I'm sorry if I don't respond to comments/messages quickly. I'll try my best!!!
I'll try not to bore you with my brief introduction.
I was born on August 11, 1997 in Toronto, Canada and fell in love with Taylor Swift's songs when I first listened to Teardrops on My Guitar. I adore cats since they remind me of myself. I've always wanted to learn how to play the guitar, and when I do, I'll probably learn to play ALL of Taylor's songs.
I love this picture of her:
and this one:
Some facts about me: I am FIFTEEN. I have 5 siblings (it's true) and I'm the second oldest, and my older sister hates me. I've never had a dog or a cat but I used to have an aquarium back when I was still living in Canada. (OOOOHHHH fishies!!!) I moved to California in the summer of 2008 (exactly 9 days after my birthday), which was not a birthday present that I wanted.
I like celebrating (Well, who doesn't?) and I love food :) So once, I checked my weight and I realized that I lost 2 pounds :) So I rejoiced by....eating a slice of chocolate cake. Yeah, I know. Not the most logical thing to do :)
I LOVE to read and write. Sometimes I create stories in my head, which I transfer onto paper later. But, I really like writing poems. You don't really need an advanced and long plotline. This is my first writing award, from CaliF13's Poem Contest.
I LOVE listening to music. And (embarrassing enough) I sing in the shower. It's usually one of Taylor's songs, but I sing whatever is in my head at the time.
NEVER GROW UP ^
Other artists/ groups I like are:
Boys Like Girls
All American Rejects
We the Kings
My Chemical Romance
Panic! @ the Disco
I especially love Kina Grannis. Not only is she an outstanding singer but also an amazing photographer. Here are a few of her photos. The first one is Kina herself.
KINA GRANNIS!!!! ^^^
Please feel free to add me! I always accept friend requests!
I came up with this idea after I realized how much I appreciate the world I live in. So what you do is you try to imagine the world without what the person before you put, and then post your own. I'll start it off. Imagine the world without.....TAYLOR.