- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
I love, love, love Taylor Swift and her music!
I love to laugh.....random laughter, spontaneous funnies, giggle fits, and all-out uncontrollable hyperventilation due to it. Smiling's the greatest, if you're not smiling I'll be sure to take care of that, no worries there. I like making up random words, and laughing at my own clumsiness, and sometimes my just plain weirdness. I'm pretty outgoing and up for new things; new challenges are good too, I'm always up for one. I like dancing in the rain, skipping around, and singing all just for the fun of it. I love the autumn colors and the leaves and yes, I enjoy raking them. I also love Christmas. The way it gives you that warm, cozy feeling. And the twinkle of Christmas lights, I can't get enough of it. There's nothing better than snuggling up with a hand-made blanket and a cup of hot cocoa in your pajamas on a cold or rainy day. I like listening to people and helping them the best I can. Random acts of kindness are always nice; both giving and receiving. If I can do one little thing to better someone's day, then it's been a good day.
*Thanks for visiting my profile!*
Check out my Taylor Tumblr!
And also check out my Taylor Twitter!
I started a Taylor Twitter today! Feel free to check it out here if you like!: https://twitter.com/TaySwiftTumblr