- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hello there! Thanks for visiting my Taylor Connect profile! I'm Eliza. I'm 13 years old and I'm from the Philippines. Go add me, give comments on my profile, send me messages, and let's be friends!
FACTS ABOUT ME THAT ARE RELATED TO TAYLOR
1. My favorite Taylor song is A Place In This World because the tune is nice and I can really relate to it.
2. I became a Taylor fan when I heard Teardrops On My Guitar on the radio last 2007.
3. I became a Swifty when Fearless came out last 2008. I was 10 years old then.
4. I've been to a Speak Now Concert in Manila, Philippines last February 19, 2011. It was the best day of my life.. like ever. Mama Swift even said hi to me!
5. My class number since my freshman year in high school (I'm in my sophomore year.) is 13.
6. My freshman batch jersey number is 13. I'm planning to use it for the sophomore one.
The Swifty ID above is made by the oh-so-amazing thatlittleREDdress!
Late 2010. I was in Grade 6. Speak Now World Tour: Manila, Philippines, on February 19, 2011, at the Araneta Coliseum. OH MY GOD, I thought to myself. This was real! I couldn't believe the news. I can finally meet my favorite singer, my role model! I called my parents the moment I got the news and they said yes! The tickets were their graduation gift for me. I was really happy and excited....