- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
First off, thanks for visiting my page, it means a lot! Second, I'm just an ordinary fangirl who goes by the name of Lexi, who gets told she acts a lot like "that Taylor girl!" That means a lot to me, considering Taylor is my whole life.. Everyone calls me "The Swiftie" at my school, because I'm like the only really obsessed Taylor fan in my entire school, but I'm not the only one that's there. Every one of those people that don't judge me for liking Taylor, well I have tons of respect for them, which I rarely ever say. Like, ever.
I'm never going to be that normal girl all of my family expects me to be, because I'm a Swiftie, I'm a fangirl, I was never meant to be normal, you know? I will never be that girl who stays calm and carries on, when there's something going on in the Internet world that gives my ENTIRE Twitter timeline the feels, I wasn't born that way..
I love the smell of oranges, almost as much as I love writing songs, blogging, and tweeting. As you can obviously tell, I tweet frequently. I have strange addictions such as; putting my headphones in--even if I'm not listening to anything, making lyric drawings to songs I've already made 10,000 lyric drawings for, watching Animal Planet, YouTubers (asdfjkl), fried chicken, going to the movies, drinking AriZona Tea all day, and constant daydreaming streams of events, that'll probably never happen..
Taylor Alison Swift, isn't just a name for me anymore. I think that all changed in late 2006 / early 2007, the Teardrops On My Guitar era. Everything changed after the first time I heard that song on the radio, I was changed not only as a person, but I changed completely, like I became a whole different person.
Taylor is the reason I am who I am. The reason I write songs, the reason I'm on Twitter, the reason I play guitar, the reason I'm alive, the reason music became my life, the reason red isn't just a color anymore. She made me realize, that it's okay to write about love, that haters will just hate when all they really are is mean. She taught me it's perfectly fine to burn your ex boyfriends' pictures. That there is nothing better than revenge, that it's worse to wait, than to speak now.
Taylor is my entire life. I thank her for being here for me. Without Taylor, I don't know who I would be today. I've been with Taylor since the beginning, and I've watched her grow up, just like he's watched me grow up. Taylor's made me adapt to having a lyrically-inclined mind, that every sentence spoken, can be turned into a lyric that the world may be able to hear someday..
It's hard to describe the feeling of love, when you're a hopeless romantic, so that's why I keep the subject on the down low. My whole perspective on things changes when it comes to love, I guess that's why for me, it's easy to write songs about love. I guess that's why me and Taylor can relate so easily.
And when it comes to writing about breakups, there's only one way to describe it, that's by writing down everything you feel, and trying to making a rhyming-scheme out of it. Another theory is, "it’s like a kaleidoscope of memories . . . it just all comes back. But he never does." Most people would think of that as just a Taylor quote, but no, it's an actual look into love. It's the real truth.
I don't know, if you know who you are, until you lose, who you are."
If you actually took the time to read all of this, I love you so much. I love you like I love the color red, and AriZona Tea--and that's real love!
Okay, bye now! xx
I'm so excited for the Red Tour. You guys, I can't even. I have a whole though. Are you going? Which show? If anyone is going July 6th, we should meet up. AHH. Lets do it. But, what date are you going? What day did you go, if you already went? Was it magical? :o Okay, yes this is random. Byeee!