- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
thank you so much for visiting my page!:D
I'm often asked "Are you half European and half Japanese?"But I'm a Japanese girl:) and I'm seventeen, a high school student:)my birthday is March,12.
and I'm in the handball club:)
I love sports:D for example, tennis,volley ball, swimming, and handball;) I love playing but also watching them:)
my hobby is listenning to music:D
I listen to Taylor's songs everyday!
because there are a lot of songs such as my life:)
I have been Swifty scince 2010 when Taylor came Japan and sang Mine:Dthat was amazing!!
I want to go to RED TOUR!!! I haven't seen Taylor, so I really want to see her:)
untill the time, I have to learn English more to talk with her!!
the reason why I started to listen to Western music is to learn English. my Dream is to be able to speak English and live in foreign country. I listened to lots of Western music and I realized "I'm absorbed Taylor's songs." I think She has something about her that
fascinates others. it is one of the reasons why I'm a swifty. So, Taylor Connect is the best place for me to learn English or another languages and cultures, and of cource to know information of Taylor:)
so, if you find some mitakes in my sentences, please tell me:)
I LOVE you, Taylor!!!
I listen to songs of Red everyday;)
and I hope I could see you soon.
I had wanted to see "Valentain's Day" but I couldnt see it because I had no time...:( BUT, yesterday, I saw it!!!!! Tay was SOOO CUTE<3 I love this movie;)