- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Taylor The Swiftie13 made this.
Hi Everyone! Thanks for clicking on my icon!! My name is Faith and I am 16 years old. I love bright colors and sunsets(sappy right?).I also love mac and cheese, watching comedy movies and Pretty Little Liars. I also love reading:) Now about 6 years ago, I met this girl who taught me to be myself. Then 2 years later she taught me to be Fearless. Another two years went by and she taught me to Speak Now. Another 2 years went by and she taught me about feelings and how the color red can just bring up so much emotion. I am now able to say that I Fearlessly Spoke Now while staying true to myself and letting my feelings out . I was able to do all of this because of a girl named... you guessed it.... TAYLOR ALISON SWIFT. She made me fearless and now I do things I would have never been able to do before. Her music inspired me and continues to inspire me. I am very proud to be a Swiftie :) SWIFTIES ROCK!
Music is a way for people to express who they are and Taylor does just that. Listening to her songs is just like reading her diary. Now, many people say that Taylor's songs are all the same, but their not because those songs are events that happened in her life and they all say different things. Taylor knows how to write songs for every feeling. Like when I'm sad I listen to Last Kiss. When I am happy I listen to Fearless. When I am angry, I listen to Better than Revenge. And when I am feeling "in love" I listen to Enchanted and Sparks Fly. She knows exactly what songs to write and not to mention she is such a nice person! Taylor swift is my role model and even though I can't sing, I want to be just like her, in the fact that she is so mature and sweet.
Her new album Red is just amazing. The songs are so well made and I love listening to all of them. My favorite is The Last Time. What's yours? Oh and I love meeting Swifties from all over the world! So send me a friend request! I accept all! Or send me a message! I love talking to my fellow Swifties:)
Some of my favorite Taylor quotes:
-“People haven't always been there for me but music always has.”
-Your lucky enough to be different, never change”
-“I’m intimidated by the fear of being average.”
I am also a Directioner! I love One Direction. Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn and Niall are my LOVES!! My favorite songs by them are Gotta Be You, Moments, and Madly,Truly, Deeply. My favorite line in any of their songs is from a solo of Niall's! The line is "I'm just the underdog who finally got the girl. And I am not afraid to tell it to the world." It's just a great line in the song.People think that I only like them because they are British. That is not true. Sure, it's a bonus that they are British, but I love them becasue they are the perfect example of the fact that dreams do come true and that even if you are rejected (in Liam's case) you should never give up. They are also really good singers and just their songs make me melt, as well as their voices. And we can't forget that they are pretty shmexyy. I love them all and also love meeting fellow Directioners as well as Swifties. You can be both, no matter what anyone says! P.S-All this Haylor stuff really needs to stop... If they are happy, then let them be happy. There is no need to be mean to either of them. Okay? Cool. I am also proud to call myself a Mixer (Little Mix), A Brat (Cher Lloyd),a Lovatic(Demi Lovato), an Arianator(Ariana Grande), a Colbie Calliat fan, and an Ed Sheeran fan! :) But don't worry my main music interest is and always will be Taylor Swift! If you read this whole thing...comment BUTTERCRACKER. Stay Lovely!
I don't really know what this blog should be called, but anyway... haven't posted in a while. I have been busy with school and just the regular drama of life. I can't believe how much drama there is in high school. People care about the slightest things and then they make a big deal about it. I have this friend who recently went through a tough break up with his girlfriend because of things...