- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
hey heey heeey,
my name is natalie, i am 15 years old and im from a land far far away where we have kangaroos and koalas also know as Sydney Australia ;)
anywhose. i am completely and utterly in love with Taylor Alison Swift. she is just completely amazing inside and out. and i hope one day she would find a man to treat her right.
i went to the Speak Now World Tour on the 9th of March 2012. if you where there you might have seen me. we were a group on girls with sparkly cowboy hats and a massive baner that read 'BEEP FOR TAYLOR". when taylor pulled up into the stadium, the car stopped and she looked directly at all the fans ( there was a group of about 20 of us) lined up screaming by her car. she looked at out 'BEEP FOR TAYLOR' banner, and she looked up directly at my group which was holding the banner and waved and smiled at us. during the concert we had so so soo much glow stuff you could see us clearly from the other side of the arena. a lady came up to us and asked if we wanted to go down to the pitt, under the tree where taylor was going to come. taylor came and she sang RIGHT. INFRONT. OF. US. it was amazing. at the end she hugged all the 20 people that were inside the barriers of the tree. she hugged me and whispered 'you look beautiful tonight and i love you'... and all i could do was cry on her shoulders. ahahha. we stayed until the end because we wanted to see if there was a T Party group. when we were waiting to see if there was a T Party, we had a mum and a little girl come from the OTHER SIDE to ask us if there was a T Party. she was like 'we could see you guys from over there! and you where on the big screen too' they are amazing. when we went outside, everyone reconized us and we where know as 'the girls with the hats' we found out that there was no T Party but eveyone that was going to be invited got to stand under the tree instead. it was a magical day and it is so amazing to think that if there had been a T Party we would have been invited. We spent a total of 18 hours at Allphones Arena, even though out feet where dead, and we only ate a few things because we were too scared if we walked to maccas we would miss something. it was all worth it in the end.
Speak Now - to some it might simply be a Taylor song. To me, it was the song that was playing when a very special lady made all my wishes come true.
if you went to the trouble of reading all of this then you should deffinaly add me as a friend... dont worry i dont bite ;)
oh and heres my twitter
Day 01 – The First Taylor Swift Song You Heard: The first Taylor Swift song i ever heard was Love Story , my friend had it on her phone and all i would do in my spare time at school was listen to it on repeat. shortly after that i became obsessed and brought her album :)