- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
www.twitter.com/SwiftiesUK13 I follow back.
Hello! First off, if you're reading this right now... THANK YOU!
I'm 19 years old and I live in England.
I'm relatively new to TC, however, I am far from a new swiftie. I have been a HUGE fan of Taylor since I googled her, out of curiosity, when I was reading about her in an American magazine I bought from Borders. That magazine is dated 2006. Ever since, I have been a huge fan. Even when none of my friends would hear me out and listen to her music... and now they all love her. Bandwagon = jumped.
I own all of Taylor's albums, and they're pretty much the only albums I have actually paid for. I actually have RED: Deluxe Edition twice... because I dropped my CD and the case cracked... Yup. More money than sense. I wish...
I was in Taylor's first million Twitter followers. :)
I saw Taylor front row 6/11/12 (6 November) - Westfield, Fundon, when she switched on the Christmas lights. I travelled 7 hours on a coach to see her perform 3 songs and it was SO WORTH IT! I cannot begin to explain the feeling of finally seeing her in person... Almost within touching distance! I still glow just thinking about it. I have a video where she looks at my camera for about 5 seconds and shes smiling and stuff... I screenshotted it. ;D
I still can't believe I actually captured that on my camera... :D
Here are some GIFs I found online... :)
On November 6th 2012 I travelled to Westfield in London to see Taylor Swift turn on the lights and perform 3 songs (WANEGBT, Love Story & Red). I left my hometown at 11.30PM on the Monday night and arrived in London at around 6.30AM. I got a taxi to the shopping centre where we had to queue for wristbands. The wristbands were given out a little after 7AM, and my boyfriend and I recieved pink...