- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
I'm new to TC but have been a fan of Taylor for years, since I was in eighth grade when I was assigned an art project where we had to draw a picture based on a song we were assigned my song was "Teardrops on my guitar" that's when it all started and I currently a sophomore in college. My friends don't understand how much Taylor Swift has helped me throughout the years, and it is wonderful to finally connect to people that love Taylor as much as I do.
She has been there for me through everything, love, lost, hurt, lying, friends, family. Without her I honestly believe I would not be here, she has saved me so many times.
Starting my sophomore year of high school things weren't going well with me family wise, school wise, and friends. Going to school each day was horrible for me, then I started listening to a song called "Fearless", that song became my motivation to face each day. I used to write the word fearless along my wrist everday to keep me going. She was there for me when the rest of the world wasn't.
Because of her, I am a strong person and enjoying life to the fullest. She is not only my hero, but a friend.
So thank you to Taylor Swift, Her family and friends, The agency, and other swifties who have needed Taylor just as much as I have.
DETROIT MAY 4th.
My Spring ends 'cuz here is a terrible snow storm! Here's snow every where u go!! And so funkin' cold! What u cutie-pies think about Nicki's new hair? I really really really love her hair! <3