- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
I'm Hellena Anjelica. I live in Indonesia.
I love purple so much! >.<
I love 5 but 2 is my lucky number anyway.
I've been obsessed with Taylor Swift since the early 2010...
And I'm going to be like this forever & always :D
Since then, I've been obsessed with 13.
My friend, Emily, sent me songs to my phone. And 2 of them were Taylor Swift's songs. You Belong With Me and Fifteen. I was falling in love with You Belong With Me at the first time. So, she sent me the music videos for those 2 songs too. After watching the You Belong With Me music video, I was like.... Oh my GOD. I love You Belong With Me so much! The music video is so creative!
I went to Singapore and lived at my aunt's house. My cousin had so many Taylor Swift's songs. So I copied all to my phone. I also downloaded all of her music videos (Singapore's internet speed is much faster than Indonesia's ._.)
As I went back to Indonesia, Taylor's songs were my friend every night. I listen to her song everytime. Since then, I announced myself as swifties :D
And now. I'm SWIFTIES and I'm proud to be Swifties
I like to name myself as A-Swift, A for my name, and Swift, as in fast :P
I love Taylor Swift like she loves sparkles and having the last word!
She is the only one down-to-earth-big-role-model I've ever known. And I could not wish for anything else.
Taylor Swift is like oxygen for me now, forever, and always.
My biggest dreams are...
Go to Taylor's concert, meet her in distance less than a meter, and go to T-Party. ;]
Taylor Swift has taught me to be Fearless to Speak Now and be brave as RED
With love, A-Swift. ;)
So I'm just wondering about the full stop at "I Knew You Were Trouble." title in the booklet while there are no full stop at the other song titles in there. What does it actually mean? Anyone could explain???