- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi! I'm Savannah! Welcome to my page! :) I'm a die hard Swiftie that really wants to meet Taylor someday. I'm so thankful I got to see Taylor, Florida Georgia Line, and Ed Sheeran perform live at the Red tour on May 22, 23013 in the pit!!! There are so many things I love about Taylor Swift. Taylor Swift is the most amazing singer and songwriter ever! Honestly her songs never get old no matter how many times I listen to them and I love how you can relate to any of them. Taylor is such an incredible role model to me and I look up to her a lot. She taught me that it's ok to be different, you're not entitled to success and to be nice to people no matter what. And she turns bad things into good things. Taylor is soooo pretty & flawless! I love her voice, sense of humor, her fierceness, and her dance moves! I really appriciate the hard work, dedication, and passion she puts into her work day by day for her fans. I thank her for that from the bottom of my heart. I can't live without Taylor's music. She's a true inspiration to me. It'd be a dream come true to meet Taylor!
My top 5 from Red: IKYWT, Holy Ground, Everything has Changed, Red, The Lucky One
My top 5 from Speak Now: Haunted (acoustic), Ours, Story of Us, Enchanted, Mean
My top 5 from Fearless: Fifteen, Love Story, YBWM, Jump then Fall, Forever and Always (Piano version)
My top 5 from Taylor Swift: Our Song, IOMWIWY, Tim McGraw, A Place in this World, Should've said No
My favorite TS quotes are:
"There are two ways you can go with the pain. You can let it destroy you... or you can use it as fuel to drive you: to dream bigger, work harder." -Taylor Swift
"Giving up doesn't always mean you're weak, sometimes you're just strong enough to let go. " -Taylor Swift
"Be the strong girl that everyone knew would make it through the worst. Be that fearless girl, the one who would dare to do anything. Be the independant girl who didn't need a man. Be the girl who never backed down." - Taylor Swift
"No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind" -Taylor Swift
"Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone." - Taylor Swift
"What I've learned is to not change who you are, because eventually you are going to run out of new things to become." -Taylor Swift
"At some point you have to forget about grudges, because they only hurt." -Taylor Swift
"The thing about life is, everytime you learn a new lesson another is waiting right at the corner. You never know everything." -Taylor Swift
"Never believe anyone who says you don't deserve what you want." -Taylor Swift
On May 22nd, I finally got to see Taylor Swift Live for the 1st time w/ my best friend Kristi! My mom bought our pit tickets! I was also excited to see Ed Sheeran & Florida Georgia Line! One week before the concert, we made Red T- shirts, decided to right lyrics down our left arm that said "Don't you dream impossible things?" from Starlight, drew a red 13 on our right hand, and wore red shoes....