- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
It's Maybe here! Welcome to my profile! ...okay..okay! My name isn't ''Maybe''...it's Naomie....I just love the song...oh well!
Okay, so...I'm a 1/3 Canadian, 1/3 Vietnamese & 1/3 Chinese 14 year old, who is trying to figure out who she is and what she wants to do with her life. My parents are both born in Vietnam, but my dad came here at age 6 and my mom at age 8. I also have a little brother, just like Taylor does, named Tristan. He is three years and a half younger than me....I love him, but...he can be extremely annoying sometimes...you know what I mean if you have a little brother or sister...I love him with all my heart, but....I can't stop teasing him...weird and special relationship :) Okay, so our entire family speaks English, French (because I was born in Canada and I currently live in Montreal,QC,Canada!), Cantonese, Mandarin....My mom knows how to speak, but for some reasons didn't want me to learn...my dad forgot how to speak viet, but he still understands a bit, because when he came here, to Canada, he was very young! ...I speak Spanish, Cantonese, Mandarin, French and English only....I love learning languaes!
Swifties are very sweet & nice, from my opinion, because our role model is Taylor. She sets such a good example for young girls like me to follow. Even during bad days, I always try to be nice to people, to help & not explode. Taylor is my life. I love her to death. I can't imagine if I wasn't a swiftie...I'm also a half-belieber, selenator, simpsonizer, lovatic, directioner, but Taylor is the...