Meet and Greets
No, I have not met Taylor before, making myself part of the Never Met Taylor Before Club, but I am determined to help everyone meet her.
After researching and reading many people's blogs on how they met Taylor I have found out the top 10 ways to meet Taylor in no particular order:
1. Get to the concert early, like morning or early afternoon and you might get meet and greet tickets for devoting your time for Taylor
2. Talk to people- if you see her parents, other family members, band members, or security, talk to them and make them remember you!
3. Stand out- wear something that lights up, that's neon, that sparkles so you can be seen from anywhere in the arena
4. Hang around the buses before the concert and you might see Taylor or her parents
5. DOn't get floor seats- meet and greet tickets are mostly handed out to people in lower or upper level seats to people who can't afford floor seats. Although people have gotten meet and greets on the floor so don't be alarmed if you do get floor seats.
6. T-party- if you get into the t-party then you'll get to meet taylor :)
7. Have an amazing sing- something original that stands out
8. Wear a fun costume or an original outfit
9. originality- taylor and her mom love originality so don't copy someone else's ideas no matter how good they are
10. bring taylor a gift- if you bring taylor a gift and ask to give it to her, you might be allowed to see her and give her your gift yourself although you may not be able to. Security might take the gift and give it to Taylor themselves