- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
Kik me at cammyshaw13
My instagram fan account is tswiftfordayss
I first heard about Taylor Swift from my cousin. She was in love with her and her music so I picked up on it. After that I was enchanted with her and I have loved her ever since. I'm not a huge fan of country but if Taylor's name is on it I'll love it.
I had the opportunity to go to a Red concert on August 27! It was the best night of my life!
Anyway, my nickname is Cammy and I live in the USA. I'm 15 and a Sophmore in High School. A few other artists I like are Ed Sheeran, Hunter Hayes, Coldplay and Imagine Dragons. I love the color pink, reading, writing, talking, dancing, music, and I am what you would call a hopeless romantic. I've played the piano for nine years and I recently started learning guitar.
Taylor Swift is my inspiration and every one of her songs are flawless.
Now 13 things about me!
1. I LOVE Taylor Swift!
2. I'm a hopeless romantic
3. I love to read
4. I play guitar
5. I love to dance
6. I have a really good memory
7. I talk WAY too much
8. I recently started writing songs
9. I love the color pink
10. I'm Mormon
11. I'm a fan of Hunter Hayes
12. I am very short
13. I own 6 cds and all of them are Taylor Swift except for one
When you are shopping and hear a Taylor Swift song on the radio and you're like:
And then you start dancing
And then you go absolutely insane
And then someone sees you and you realize how funny you looked
Have a sparkly, swiftie, kind of day! I love you like I love Taylor, sparkles, writing, dancing and Josh Hutcherson. And I hope you think of me.
My aunt knows this guy who plays guitar and he's really good. He opened for the band colors. He also has a couple albums out but he's more of a celebrity in the Mormon world. Anyway, I went to see him and he taught me how to play White Horse! It was so exciting! AHH!!