- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
The Lovely Swift
HI THERE ♡
My name is Beth
and there seems to be no word in my vocabulary
that could describe how much I love this girl called Taylor Alison Swift
She's s my idol, inspiration, and like a big sister;
she gives the best advice and is incredibly relatable ♡
My birthday is October 13th
And I am Seventeen and crazy, running wild ♡
I was lucky enough to be part of a crowd of 47,000 people in Melbourne
on december 14th at 7:30pm in 2013 and see the most amazing
show. The Red Tour.
I cannot put into words what I felt on that night,
it went from crazy, intense excitement, tears and screaming
when she came onto the stage, to the highest happiness during state of
grace, Holy Ground and red, then just total wonder and admiration during
the lucky one, mean, and 22. Then tears of absolute joy during begin again,
that song means so much to me, Then the excitement, vibe, pure awesomeness
of i knew you were trouble and then the tears and totally relatable sadness
of the beautiful song All too Well, then memories of the speak now tour
with love story, the beauty and subtly of treacherous and just the
fun of Never ever.
well, what do ya know, i did put it into words.
I went to Taylor's Speak Now concert on March 13th 2012
(funny enough, is the first show date of the red world tour)
It was at Rod Laver Arena and I sat in seat 133 (that counts).
I went with me best friend and some for her friends,
we all had matching handmade shirts that took us hours.
We were having the best time of our lives
and we got offered the choice to move down into the front pit (!!!!!!!!!)
I couldn't believe it I was so happy and I was crying,
she was singing 'Back to December'
(which was released on my birthday WHATT??! )
so that got me emotional as well
and it only got better when she came past and I touched her hand ♡
so I was kind of like this:
It was the most beautiful night of my life (like ever ♡)
not a day goes by where I am not grateful for all that happened
It was so incredibly magical,
it wasn't just a concert,
I didn't feel lost in the crowd for any one second
She makes you feel important, like you being there means everything
(thank you Taylor)
Taylor is my inspiration to follow your dreams,
no matter what people along the way may say to you
I admire her for a million things
things but that would take to long to list them
(but how cute is she though seriously) ♡
Someday I hope to be lucky enough to have the opportunity
to thank her for everything she has done for me,
all the advice,
the shoulder to cry on,
the magical concerts,
and making me fearless enough
to speak now
even when my emotions are insanely intense,
when they are RED ♡
I love filmmaking and this is what I dream of pursing,
but if that doesn't work out
ill just work for the behavioural analysis unit of the FBI with
Reid, Morgan, Emily, JJ, Hotch, Rossi and Garcia.
I have awesome friends who make me laugh
and I don't like ice skating, loud birds waking me up when I need the sleep
and wasps make me nervous
Thank you so much for taking time to read all of this,
I really appreciate it!
LOVE YOU FOREVER AND ALWAYS
that's a promise ♡
THERE ARE 6 DAYS UNTIL THE RED TOUR IN MELBOURNE AND I CANT EVEN CONTAIN MYSELF so i thought 'lets blog about it' SIX DAYS LEFT: So, so far I have worked out what Im wearing: red chiffon shirt red keds red album cover art earrings [you heard me] love love love bracelet speak now tour bracelet red tour bracelet [if you spot me please come and say hello my name is...