- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
HI SWIFTIES :) :)
My name is Beth and there seems to be no word in my vocabulary that could describe how much of a SWIFTIE I am.
Taylor Swift is my idol, inspiration, and almost like a big sister- she gives the best advice and is incredibly relatable :)
I love new friends so I would love it if you requested me :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
My birthday is October 13th
And I am Sixteen years old :)
and i made my avatar. and i am proud. :)
I went to Taylor's Speak Now concert on March 13th (funny enough, is the first show date of the red world tour) at Rod Laver Arena and I sat in seat 133. i went with me best friend and some for her friends, we all had matching handmade shirts that took us hours. We were having the best time of our lives and we got offered the choice to move down into the pit right next to the stage!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it I was so happy and i was crying, she was singing 'Back to December' at the time so that got me emotional as well :) :) :)
and it only got better when she came past and I touched her hand :) so I was kind of like this:
I still hold that as the best day of my existence:) ever :)
and i got it all on film so i can relive it whenever.
is that weird?
yeah i think it is. :)
but i'll go and watch it anyways :)
I MIGHT BE GOING TO TAYLORS RED TOUR CONCERT AS WELL ON DECEMBER 14TH 2013, the day after her birthday!
I AM SO EXCITED!! the tickets go on presale for Melbourne next week and i am praying i get to see her again! i don't even care if im at the back of the arena i need to see Begin Again live :)
i hope i get to wish her a happy 24th birthday then too. :)
Taylor is my idol and my inspiration to follow your dreams, no matter what people along the way may say to you
I admire her for 927468936793780975729266483763839131313927549352718393946474&4&47454749474849 things but that would take to long to list them :)
Someday I hope to be lucky enough to have the opportunity to thank her for everything she has done for me, all the advice, the shoulder to cry on, and making me fearless enough to speak now even when my emotions are insanely intense, when they are RED :)
See what I did there ? :)
I love filmmaking and this is what I dream of pursing :)
I have awesome friends who make me laugh and I don't like ice skating, loud birds waking me up when I need the sleep and wasps make me nervous :):):)
I like smiley faces alot though :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Thank you so much for taking time to read all of this, I really appreciate it! LOVE YOU FOREVER AND ALWAYS :) :)
that's a promise :)
Is it just me or is 'WE ARE NEVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER' THE BEST BREAK UP ANTHEM EVER!! I heard it today on YouTube because Aussie Swifties can't get it yet *sob sob* but that didn't stop me from dancing all around my room like the most un-co person ever and almost breaking my ipod :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) I am so RED-y for her new album oh, I am so sorry that...