❤ Welcome to my Profile! ❤
Hey, I'm a girl named Fran and I'm 23 years old. I live in Germany, a nice country in Europe where country music
unfortunately isn't popular at all.
Spring 2009 - I fell in love with Taylors music
11/11/2012 Europe Music Awards 2012 - Frankfurt / Germany
12/15/2012 MET TAYLOR AND GRANT in Cologne / Germany
09/19/2013 The Red Tour (Pit) - Nashville
09/20/2013 The Red Tour - Nashville
09/21/2013 The Red Tour - Nashville
09/21/2013 CLUB RED
02/07/2014 The Red Tour - Berlin
If you wanna look at some pictures I took in Nashville or at The Red Tour & want to read about me meeting Taylor, feel free to
VISIT MY BLOG
If you do so, THANK YOU SO MUCH! This really means a lot to me :)
Unfortunately there aren't any Berlin pictures as I only took some with my phone this time and they didn't turn out well ;)
In December 2012 I was lucky enough to briefly meet Taylor and her guitar player Grant outside a TV Studio in Cologne / Germany. Taylor performed at a TV show in order to promote RED in Europe. Even though it was freezing outside she still spent time with us. This is one of the reasons (beside the music part, obviously ;-)) why Taylor is (and always will be) my role model. She is so nice to people and one of the most genuine people out there!
In September 2013 I went to Nashville
It was an unforgettable experience. I met so many nice people and Nashville is the most beautiful city. I went to all three shows at Bridgestone Arena, I even had Pit for one night! Taylor Nation made this trip even more magical by inviting me to hang out with Taylor after the last Nashville Show which has also been the last Show of the US Leg. All I can say is, that it was one of the best nights / experiences I've ever had :)
Here are 13 Random Facts
1. I love rock and country music and hardly a day goes by without listening to Taylor
2. I play the guitar, clarinet and flute
3. My favorite food is italian and chinese / asian food, i just love it!
4. The USA (Nashville) was the 13th country I visited and I brought me luck :)
5. I like swimming, even though I'm not very good at it
6. I love cats, but unfortunately I don't have my own cat
7. Like Taylor, I love sparkly stuff and glitter and can't get enough of it
8. I love cooking and baking, especially with my friends
9. I like going to the movies or a restaurant / bar a lot more than partying
10. My favorite TV shows are LOST, Dexter, Nashville, Chuck, The Big Bang Theory and Supernatural
11. I own a Taylor Guitar and it's amazing! I'm in love with it's sound, wouldn't buy anything else now
12. I work in IT and when people hear about it they're like "OMG really...?!". It's the 21st century guys, wake up! ;)
13. I love travelling and winning the lottery would really make this a lot easier ;-)
In case you've been wondering what Germany
is like, here's a picture. It's from my trip to Neuschwanstein Castle
in Bavaria / Southern Germany. It's actually pretty close to where I live and as I love fairytales and castles, it's the place to be. Taylor and The Agency visited the castle in 2011 and loved it, which is an amazing feeling! I even took a picture at the exact same spot as they did, yaaay!
I am really in love with this picture I took during my trip!
I love meeting and talking to people from all over the world. So if you wanna be my friend on TC, feel free to message me :)