- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
I literally haven't logged on in three months, so, sorry. You should know that I love One Direction and Taylor, and if you don't like that, you can call me "Highway" because I don't care. I promise I'm kind of not boring, so send me a PM. :)
I have this tiny obsession with tea. It's just perfect, and I don't even know. I could spend an hour talking about tea, it's crazy. I can't go to bed without a cup of tea, and maybe that's the reason that I talk in my sleep. And all those conversations are the secrets Louis keeps, though it makes no sense to me. I bet half of you think I'm a crazy sociopath now, and the other half of you recognized the song, Little Things. Yes, drinking a cup of tea before I go to bed helps me wake up, no, I don't talk in my sleep.
Ten random facts about me:
1. I guess you could say I'm a grammar nazi, any of my friends can tell you this, I just get so annoyed when people don't use correct grammar. Like, hello, you're in tenth grade, at least don't mix up "too, to, and two", "your and you're", "their, they're and there."
2. I love food. I could eat all day. It's like I have this messed up metabolism, because when I eat a lot I lose weight, but when I eat a little bit I gain weight. I don't know, don't ask me. I'm not complaining, though, because I do eat a lot.
3. I love One direction. Niall and Louis make me laugh every day, while Zayn keeps me confident, Harry makes me feel loved, and Liam helps me stay strong. They mean so much to me, and they're all such amazing singers and songwriters.
4. I play soccer, volleyball(I'm lucky number 13 this season), I dance, and I horseback ride.
5. I'm really obsessed with the fandom that's a mix of The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus, and Divergent.
6. I love Once Upon a Time.
7. I will steal Meredith.
8. I don't ship Sweeran.
9. I ship Haylor.
10. I play guitar.
I wrote another parody... I wrote the first verse and the chorus, and one of my best friends wrote the other stuff. I'm so glad McDonald's is open, I'm starving, I want some french fries, They're only ninety nine ce-e-ents, Might as well be a dollar, It’s only one penny smaller, But still I save one ce-e-ent So I payed with a dollar, and got one...