School has started and I won't be able to be on as much as before. It might take me a while to respond back to messages and comments, but I'll respond as soon as I can :)
Avatar credit: and banner credit to the one and only, Puggy :)
Hello! My name is Melissa but you can call me Melly. I'm 16 and I was born during the winter (my favorite season). I'm from the beautiful state of California. I'm not the typical California girl. I don't really wear shorts, tank tops, and sandals all the time. I wear skinny jeans, t-shirts, sneakers, boots, and blouses most of the time. Currently I'm a senior in high school. I was born and currently being raised in California. I love my hometown. It is beautiful and weird. Our weather is very bipolar. One minute it can be sunny, the next you know it is pouring. Talking about weather, I'm a huge weather GEEK! I love severe weather, varying from tornadoes to hurricanes. I love the rain and snow. I have only seen the snow once. It was a week after a birthday in my hometown. My hometown rarely receives snow, so when it did snow I teared it up. It was a magical day for me. Another magical day for me was when I met my best friends. In elementary and early middle school I didn't have any close friends. I didn't know who I was going to hang out during lunch and recess. I always wondered if I was going to have those friends that I would be able to talk to, have sleepovers, and go to the movies. Finally it all came true in the 7th grade. I met Ivone, we share the same birthday!, and shortly after that we became best friends. We talk about everything and I always try to make her laugh. My other good friends are Maria Elena, Jacky, Mariana, Cassandra, and Adriana. Now I'm able to express myself and I have friends that I can go to the movies with. I treasure my friends because they love me for the way I am. I'm the oldest of 5, so of course that leaves me with all the chores. I love my two brothers and two sisters. They are awesome but I must admit they do get on my nerves, only sometimes. In the future I hope to be a meteorologist/storm chaser or a comedian. As I stated above I love the weather. It is amazing what mother nature can do. I also love comedy. Saturday Night Live is so hilarious and it inspires me to be a comedian. I love to make other people laugh. I love Taylor Swift. Thanks to her I play guitar and I love to play it. I play it for hours. She introduced me to country music, which is one of the most amazing things that has ever happened to me. My favorite song from Taylor is "The Outside." I can relate to it so much. I was always an outcast in elementary. All I wanted was to fit in but I couldn't. Well overall I'm a very shy person. I love making new friends, so if you want to know me better add me :)
P.S. Taylor Swift is my idol ?
19 Facts About Me
1) My lucky number is 19!
2) I love Captain America so much! He's my baby and I will protect him from everything!!
3) My best friend and I share the same birthday!
4) I love NASCAR!
5) My favorite shows are Supernatural, How I Met Your Mother, Once Upon a Time, The Big Bang Theory, Sleepy Hollow, and the Blacklist.
6) My favorite movie is Captain America: The Winter Soldier
7) I'm Mexican-American.
8) My favorite name is James!
9) I love science!
10) I've been through several earthquakes.
11) I've been to Tennessee and Mexico :)
12) My favorite actors and actressesare Misha Collins, Chris Evans, Sebastian Stan, Jensen Ackles, Scarlett Johansson, and Zooey Deschanel.
13) I love country music!
14) I'm bilingual.
15) My favorite NASCAR drivers are Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson, Kyle Busch, Dale Earnhardt, and Kasey Khane.
16) I have two sisters and two brothers.
17) I'm terrified of spiders, elevators, and heights!
18) My favorite foods are Chinese food, pizza, pozole, and tamales.
19) I love Taylor Swift, Misha Collins, and Hunter Hayes! ?