- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Credits: TheEncahntedGarden (AKA Designs By May)
Let me just start with this... Taylor is my idol. I love her and her music. She's awesome. She inspires me to keep singing and playing my instruments! My favorite thing about her is that she's true to herself and her fans. My favorite songs are Never Grow Up, because I always wanna be a kid and I always will be at heart, Ronan because she took the time to right a song about the little boy with the blue eyes, Cold As You, because I always will be dealing with people that are mean and rude and intolerable, Speak Now because I was always shy and never said what I wanted to say, Long Live because it's about her living her life and having the best time, 22 because it reminds me that I'm still young and I should enjoy it, Stay Stay Stay, because there are so many times in your life when you regret what you did or said and when that someone forgives you for it, you just feel like the happiest person in the world, I Knew You Were Trouble because you always know if a person is good or not, you just keep second guessing yourself but always go for it, when in the end you regret it and it turns out like you knew it would, State of Grace because it's so meaningful to me and so inspirational, like Taylor's old songs but with a new sound, and Fearless because I've always been afraid of everything and ashamed of it and I realized that I don't have to be afraid to have fears because everyone is afraid of something. I can relate to Taylor. I really love her music and they're very inspirational. A lot of people don't like her, but if they only heard her songs and tried to relate to her they would like her.
Here are some things I like.
3. The Hunger Games
6. Playing the piano and the guitar and the clarinet
7. My friends and family
8. Playing on the monkey bars
11. Acting like I'm 6 years old again
13. Taylor Swift
I have a beanie and it always sits on my piggybank. I'm very geeky and love glasses. Twitter and Instagram are my life. Red and purple are my favorite colors. I absolutely can't wait till Taylor's RED Tour... (I totally bought tickets!) I love Wonderstruck and Wonderstruck Enchanted! I hate how Wonderstruck is not actually a real word! I love floral dresses especially Taylor's! I wanna learn how to play the banjo. I love green eyes. I love crafting random things! That's all I have to say.(BTW, I'm very crazy!!!)
And I'm very confused...
And I love to dance...
And I love to dance behind people without them knowing...
And I get into very awkward moments all the time...
And I don't have a wax sculpture...
And scared easily...
And I love friends...
And I'm ENCHANTED
And I roll my eyes a lot...
And I'm different...
And I love mustaches...
And I love, LOVE...
And I'm verified...
- Credits: thatlittleREDdress
All these things are true you know. I don't know why I'm so weird and crazy and different... but I know one thing, that no matter what I do, Taylor will always be there for me, even if she doesn't know I exist. I know this is kinda cheesy, but she'll always be with me! I love her so much, you can't even imagine and I know all the swifties say it but I mean it with all of my heart and I'm not just saying that...
@Wonderstruck RT my tweets every week on #WonderstruckWednesday
@BigMachine Followed Me
Want Proof, check my twitter @Melly13DS
BEST DAY - 06/05/2010 - Last Concert of the Fearless Tour, Foxboro MA
My Favorite Quote:
"If you're lucky enough to be different don't ever change - Taylor Swift
Like Taylor says or writes, always be Fearless and Speak Now. Don't hold back your thoughts and always stand up for what you beleive in. Taylor Swift 13
Hey Guys! So yesterday I went to piano class and I got exciting news from my instructor! She had received the Taylor Swift songs she had ordered for me! She got me Love Story and Teardrops on My Guitar! I learned the first part of Love Story and I love it! Playing piano is amazing and I love how it sounds! If you play piano and want to see the first part of the song to learn how...